Harveys Supermarkets Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 29, 2014
4 interviews

2.3

Front-end Cashier Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

Your Basic Interview Questions were asked

Produce Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

They bring you in and ask a standard questions about you. From here, they show you around the department and show you how the equipment is used. They let you give it a chance to see if you can do it. It's alright if you can't get the hang of something the first time. There is a small waiting period while the manager goes through more applicants. You will probably hear from the manager if you received the position in a week.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer addresses you in a rude manner, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable

Front End Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets.

Great communication skills and questions during the interview process, it is usually set up ahead of time and if you get past the first initial interview and you are a great match for the company they will inform you of the uniform requirements and when you should return to start training.

Interview Questions
    • I would have to say that they did not ask any difficult questions in my opinion.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate I had to accept the pay offered and the scheduling due to having to provide for my family and not having any other choice.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tifton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tifton, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Harveys Supermarkets in November 2010.

They asked me to come in and I talked to the manager and started in a few hours.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harveys Supermarkets

Worked for Harveys Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!