Hasbro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flow Planner Interview

Flow Planner

Interviewed at Hasbro

Interview Details – informal but direct and to the point. Very short and driven by the VP, then taken over by HR
not very detailed about my qualifications. seemed like they wanted me before I got there.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none whatsoverver

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Retail Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hasbro in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very detailed interview, They will not take just any one. You have to be good with people and have an eye for merchandising product to sell. You also have to realize that this alone will not be enough to pay your bills unless you live cheap or have another job.

Interview Question – How are you going to make this fit with your other job.   View Answer

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview. First round was phone and then the last two rounds were in-person. The phone interview was more like an informational interview - giving me information about the job responsibilities, salaries etc. Then the last two rounds were fairly standard, meeting with various employees within the department. The wait time between each round was very quick. I heard back from them within a week of each interview.

Interview Question – All questions were very standard interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hasbro in October 2012.

Interview Details – When I was interviewed at Hasbro, I was given a clear view of the culture and what it would be like to work there. I have now been working for Hasbro for 1.5 years and there is no other place I would rather be. I can see myself working here until retirement. There is so much opportunity here if you are wiling to look for it. Hasbro is the place to be!!

Interview Question – Presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was fair and equitable.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview Details – Hasbro is a great, even iconic company, but the interview process was anything but. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding her interest in my background. She found me on online, and given the strength of the Hasbro brand and the success of the company, I was definitely excited to get the call. After that, the process took over four months. Worst of all, after countless interviews and even traveling to Pawtucket for the final round interview, I never actually got a response regarding the outcome let alone feedback about their decision process.

As for the interview itself, I interviewed with three individuals at the company headquarters in Pawtucket, RI. The questions were pretty standard, but two of the interviewers were actually pretty rude and inconsiderate. Plus, my "interview day" was so disorganized it felt as if they didn't even know I was going to be there. Perhaps the company is just disjointed (a mess is probably more accurate), but for such a major company and one with great successes, it was surprisingly bad on almost all accounts.

Magic Associate Brand Manager Interview

Magic Associate Brand Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Name your favorite licensing pair   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Visual Designer

Interviewed at Hasbro

Interview Details – very thorough. they ask pointed questions about your work history and take and honest interest in what you've done previously.

Interview Question – they asked me, "why hasbro, as opposed to any other technology or entertainment company i've worked for before?" it was a great question that allowed me to explain in detail the difference between the culture they had to offer as opposed to other ones i've been a part of before.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Product Designer
Pawtucket, RI

I applied online and interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview Details – Multiple phone interviews, a skills test, group interview all along treated like royalty.

Interview Question – "Why is your portfolio so bad?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate as much as you can because longevity is unlikely at Hasbro. Get it while you can.

Brand Writing Intern Interview

Brand Writing Intern
Providence, RI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hasbro in April 2013.

Interview Details – Met with HR through a family friend, applied to the job, then contacted by specific department for an interview

Interview Question – Interviewer gave me an old toy and told me to create 10 different toy names and come up with a short biography about toy based on a few characteristics given about the toy.   Answer Question

Electrical Intern Interview

Electrical Intern
Troy, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hasbro in May 2012.

Interview Details – The guy interviewed me in the afternoon. I could see him exhausted and his face was in red. No interests in asking questions at all, he just wanted to leave. I would not apply for the position again.

Worked for Hasbro? Contribute to the Community!