Hasbro Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2014
29 interviews

2.7

Rapid Prototyping Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hasbro in April 2014.

Management came to my school and met with me. Talked strictly about technology and tried to evaluate my ability to know how to use the machines and technologies at Hasbro. Felt like an everyday conversation with someone knew you'd meet on the side of a street.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I was asked was what I expected out of the internship.   Answer Question
    HR called me and offered the position. Told me my pay, dress code, basic conduct rules and when my start and end dates would be. They gave me 3 days to get back to them (I did not find this to be even close to enough time seeing how they offered me a position 4 days later while I was still in the process of interviewing with other companies)

Flow Planner Interview

informal but direct and to the point. Very short and driven by the VP, then taken over by HR
    not very detailed about my qualifications. seemed like they wanted me before I got there.

none whatsoverver

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hasbro in February 2014.

Very detailed interview, They will not take just any one. You have to be good with people and have an eye for merchandising product to sell. You also have to realize that this alone will not be enough to pay your bills unless you live cheap or have another job.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to make this fit with your other job.   View Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pawtucket, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hasbro.

Three rounds of interview. First round was phone and then the last two rounds were in-person. The phone interview was more like an informational interview - giving me information about the job responsibilities, salaries etc. Then the last two rounds were fairly standard, meeting with various employees within the department. The wait time between each round was very quick. I heard back from them within a week of each interview.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hasbro in October 2012.

When I was interviewed at Hasbro, I was given a clear view of the culture and what it would be like to work there. I have now been working for Hasbro for 1.5 years and there is no other place I would rather be. I can see myself working here until retirement. There is so much opportunity here if you are wiling to look for it. Hasbro is the place to be!!

Interview Questions
    It was fair and equitable.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pawtucket, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Hasbro.

Hasbro is a great, even iconic company, but the interview process was anything but. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding her interest in my background. She found me on online, and given the strength of the Hasbro brand and the success of the company, I was definitely excited to get the call. After that, the process took over four months. Worst of all, after countless interviews and even traveling to Pawtucket for the final round interview, I never actually got a response regarding the outcome let alone feedback about their decision process.

As for the interview itself, I interviewed with three individuals at the company headquarters in Pawtucket, RI. The questions were pretty standard, but two of the interviewers were actually pretty rude and inconsiderate. Plus, my "interview day" was so disorganized it felt as if they didn't even know I was going to be there. Perhaps the company is just disjointed (a mess is probably more accurate), but for such a major company and one with great successes, it was surprisingly bad on almost all accounts.

Magic Associate Brand Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hasbro.

Phone interview

Visual Designer Interview

very thorough. they ask pointed questions about your work history and take and honest interest in what you've done previously.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me, "why hasbro, as opposed to any other technology or entertainment company i've worked for before?" it was a great question that allowed me to explain in detail the difference between the culture they had to offer as opposed to other ones i've been a part of before.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pawtucket, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Hasbro.

Multiple phone interviews, a skills test, group interview all along treated like royalty.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate as much as you can because longevity is unlikely at Hasbro. Get it while you can.

Brand Writing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hasbro in April 2013.

Met with HR through a family friend, applied to the job, then contacted by specific department for an interview

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer gave me an old toy and told me to create 10 different toy names and come up with a short biography about toy based on a few characteristics given about the toy.   Answer Question

Worked for Hasbro? Contribute to the Community!