Hasbro Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.7

Vice President Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Process was long an drawn out. I had a total of 10 interviews, 8 in one day. Met with all levels, from Manager, Director, VP, SVP and CMO. Finally had offer after 2 months of going back and forth.

Interview Questions

• If I was to start my own company, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Brand Writing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, then contacted by Human Resources

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in September 2011.

Interview

I was asked to have an interview with the College Recruiter in HR and then another with the Senior Producer of the department. Both of these interviews were on the phone and had no face-to-face contact before being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • If you were asked to work on a project that took you several days that ended up being canceled, what would you do?   Answer Question

Girls Toy Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice. They currently did not have a position open, but were looking for talent and making connections. It was extremely casual. She didn't ask a question to start off with so you had to direct the conversation. She also asked about projects in my portfolio. Brought portfolios back with her.

Interview Questions

• You know when you have a real job you'll only have to work 9-5 right?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in January 2010.

Interview

The interviewer talked a lot, and didn't really let me get a word in, but liked my work.

Interview Questions

It turns out they already filled the position I was interviewing for, and were considering me for something I wasn't interested in.

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hasbro in February 2011.

Interview

What was a VERY positive phone interview with a group of individuals, turned into a face to face interview 1:1. But the friendly attitude on the phone disappeared. Each of the three people I spoke with had scripted questions (some of them repeated the same questions) that were "behavioral" in nature. The bad part was I didn't think any of the individuals asking the questions knew how to interpret the answers.

Interview Questions

• What was the most disappointing day in your professional career?   Answer Question
    • When were you faced with having to deliver bad news to your boss and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2010.

Interview

Overall the interview process was status quo as interviews go. Simple easy conversation none of the standard interview questions "Tell me about a time when..." or strengths and weaknesses. Although I had prepped for anything. It is a long time in between first and second interview then awhile for the final outcome.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI) in December 2009.

Interview

Meeting with department head and an engineer. Typical good cop bad cop routine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, apparently Hasbro does not negotiate.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

They never followed up with me, I always had to follow up with them. Process seemed very unorganized and I waited a very long time in the reception area before the interviewer came to let me in.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly easy. Some situational questions were more difficult than others. (IE You're having a problem with a co-worker, how do you resolve it? )   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existant

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in September 2008.

Interview

What do you like about the toy industry. 3 interviews. Good comunication