Hasbro

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.6

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro in September 2011.

I was asked to have an interview with the College Recruiter in HR and then another with the Senior Producer of the department. Both of these interviews were on the phone and had no face-to-face contact before being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • If you were asked to work on a project that took you several days that ended up being canceled, what would you do?   Answer Question

Brand Writing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online – interviewed at Hasbro in March 2013.

Applied online, then contacted by Human Resources

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hasbro.

Hasbro is a great, even iconic company, but the interview process was anything but. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding her interest in my background. She found me on online, and given the strength of the Hasbro brand and the success of the company, I was definitely excited to get the call. After that, the process took over four months. Worst of all, after countless interviews and even traveling to Pawtucket for the final round interview, I never actually got a response regarding the outcome let alone feedback about their decision process.

As for the interview itself, I interviewed with three individuals at the company headquarters in Pawtucket, RI. The questions were pretty standard, but two of the interviewers were actually pretty rude and inconsiderate. Plus, my "interview day" was so disorganized it felt as if they didn't even know I was going to be there. Perhaps the company is just disjointed (a mess is probably more accurate), but for such a major company and one with great successes, it was surprisingly bad on almost all accounts.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hasbro in October 2012.

When I was interviewed at Hasbro, I was given a clear view of the culture and what it would be like to work there. I have now been working for Hasbro for 1.5 years and there is no other place I would rather be. I can see myself working here until retirement. There is so much opportunity here if you are wiling to look for it. Hasbro is the place to be!!

Interview Questions
    It was fair and equitable.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro.

Three rounds of interview. First round was phone and then the last two rounds were in-person. The phone interview was more like an informational interview - giving me information about the job responsibilities, salaries etc. Then the last two rounds were fairly standard, meeting with various employees within the department. The wait time between each round was very quick. I heard back from them within a week of each interview.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hasbro in February 2014.

Very detailed interview, They will not take just any one. You have to be good with people and have an eye for merchandising product to sell. You also have to realize that this alone will not be enough to pay your bills unless you live cheap or have another job.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to make this fit with your other job.   View Answer

Senior Manager of Global Consumer Insights Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro in November 2014.

I was contacted by an internal recruiter soon after the position opened, based on my LinkedIn profile. The interview process stretched out nearly two months (began in September) after I was initially contacted, because I did not make the cut of first round candidates but was invited in several weeks later to interview with the hiring manager. This interview came about because none of the first round candidates worked out (even though an offer was made but turned down). My experience with the recruiter was excellent - she was very professional and diligent throughout the process. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • (Unexpected) "What is your favorite function in Excel?"   View Answer

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro.

They never followed up with me, I always had to follow up with them. Process seemed very unorganized and I waited a very long time in the reception area before the interviewer came to let me in.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly easy. Some situational questions were more difficult than others. (IE You're having a problem with a co-worker, how do you resolve it? )   Answer Question
    Non existant

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro in September 2008.

What do you like about the toy industry. 3 interviews. Good comunication

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro in January 2010.

The interviewer talked a lot, and didn't really let me get a word in, but liked my work.

Interview Questions

It turns out they already filled the position I was interviewing for, and were considering me for something I wasn't interested in.