Hasbro Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.7

Visual Designer Interview

Interview

very thorough. they ask pointed questions about your work history and take and honest interest in what you've done previously.

Interview Questions

• they asked me, "why hasbro, as opposed to any other technology or entertainment company i've worked for before?" it was a great question that allowed me to explain in detail the difference between the culture they had to offer as opposed to other ones i've been a part of before.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

2 sets of in person interviews, one with HR and 2 members of the team. Next round was in person with the same 2 members of the team and another person with similar past experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focused on the level to which I would be committed to entering a new role that was offered, if that opportunity arose.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hasbro.

Interview

Phone interview

Flow Planner Interview

Interview

informal but direct and to the point. Very short and driven by the VP, then taken over by HR not very detailed about my qualifications. seemed like they wanted me before I got there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none whatsoverver

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hasbro in November 2014.

Interview

Loved the interview process! Two people spoke with me in a very relaxed atmosphere. They were very sweet and happy. Seemed to like their job. They viewed work with a very positive attitude and made me feel at home. The space is amazing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could switch back and forth between boys and girls projects within the same day.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hasbro (Providence, RI) in January 2012.

Interview

very fast by phone and job ofer by UPS currier

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro in July 2012.

Interview

Through referral my resume was forward to the head recruiter who schedule a phone interview for the position. It was an screening interview. Question such as previous experience and goals were in place.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro in June 2008.

Interview

The process took several months. It started with a screening call by a recruiter, then a telephone interview with the hiring manager, and then panel-type interviews that lasted an hour each, for about 4 hours. The screening and telephone interviews seemed very standard, and focused primarily on background and experience. The panel interviews seemed geared toward "fit" more than experience. One disappointment was that no one (even the hiring manager) had a very good explanation for what the job actually was.

Interview Questions

• We have a new product, product X, coming out for the holiday season. What should the price point be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was non existent. You get what you get. I got the sense that HR keeps them on a very tight leash.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro in September 2013.

Interview

You will do great if practice your capabilities and show confidence

Project Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hasbro (Boston, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying for the position through my school job listing database, I was contacted by an HR representative to set up an on-campus interview. I was given a choice of multiple times on a specific day. I was interviewed by two full-time project engineers, each from a different team. The interview was conversational. Not much emphasis was placed on technical skills as was my ability to carry out responsibilities successfully. One of the interviewers was the person who hired me and became my supervisor. HR contacted me the day after my interview and gave me the weekend to make my decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part about school at this point?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations since this was a 6-month coop position.