Hasbro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Packaging Engineer Interview

Packaging Engineer
Pawtucket, RI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hasbro in December 2009.

Interview Details – Meeting with department head and an engineer. Typical good cop bad cop routine.

Interview Question – Tell me about your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, apparently Hasbro does not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Packaging Engineer Interview

Packaging Engineer
Pawtucket, RI

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Hasbro.

Interview Details – They never followed up with me, I always had to follow up with them. Process seemed very unorganized and I waited a very long time in the reception area before the interviewer came to let me in.

Interview Question – Questions were fairly easy. Some situational questions were more difficult than others. (IE You're having a problem with a co-worker, how do you resolve it? )   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existant

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hasbro

Worked for Hasbro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hasbro Packaging Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hasbro employees and interview candidates.