Hasbro

Hasbro Interview Questions in Pawtucket, RI

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro.

Three rounds of interview. First round was phone and then the last two rounds were in-person. The phone interview was more like an informational interview - giving me information about the job responsibilities, salaries etc. Then the last two rounds were fairly standard, meeting with various employees within the department. The wait time between each round was very quick. I heard back from them within a week of each interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hasbro.

Hasbro is a great, even iconic company, but the interview process was anything but. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding her interest in my background. She found me on online, and given the strength of the Hasbro brand and the success of the company, I was definitely excited to get the call. After that, the process took over four months. Worst of all, after countless interviews and even traveling to Pawtucket for the final round interview, I never actually got a response regarding the outcome let alone feedback about their decision process.

As for the interview itself, I interviewed with three individuals at the company headquarters in Pawtucket, RI. The questions were pretty standard, but two of the interviewers were actually pretty rude and inconsiderate. Plus, my "interview day" was so disorganized it felt as if they didn't even know I was going to be there. Perhaps the company is just disjointed (a mess is probably more accurate), but for such a major company and one with great successes, it was surprisingly bad on almost all accounts.

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied online – interviewed at Hasbro.

Multiple phone interviews, a skills test, group interview all along treated like royalty.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate as much as you can because longevity is unlikely at Hasbro. Get it while you can.

Undisclosed Engineering-related Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hasbro.

Was first contacted by an outside recruiter who then submitted my resume. Next I had a phone interview with an internal recruiter. He called half an hour later than expected with no explanation but was otherwise professional and asked relevant and reasonable questions. After submitting a work sample an interview was scheduled on-site.

The first person, my would-be immediate superior, spent almost the entire hour speaking and asked very few questions. They left a good impression on me. The next scheduled person wasn't in, and I met instead a more senior person in the group. The person was looking at my resume for the first time (judging by the questions) and may not have known I was coming or seen my work sample. The person first spent a good amount of time asking probing personal questions. The person's demeanor was dismissive and impatient, one of the rudest encounters I've had in an interview. At no point was I tested on relevant knowledge or ability to perform.

After sending a thank-you note the next day I received no follow ups whatsoever from anyone. The job posting remained up for several months. It is now down and it's unclear from linkedin whether anyone was finally hired.

Finally, when I wanted to do a post-portem with the internal recruiter three months after interviewing, they were already working elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly it was the lack of any relevant questions - nothing even along the lines of "do you know product/technology so-and-so".   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro.

They never followed up with me, I always had to follow up with them. Process seemed very unorganized and I waited a very long time in the reception area before the interviewer came to let me in.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly easy. Some situational questions were more difficult than others. (IE You're having a problem with a co-worker, how do you resolve it? )   Answer Question
    Non existant

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro in September 2011.

I was asked to have an interview with the College Recruiter in HR and then another with the Senior Producer of the department. Both of these interviews were on the phone and had no face-to-face contact before being offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • If you were asked to work on a project that took you several days that ended up being canceled, what would you do?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hasbro in March 2010.

Overall the interview process was status quo as interviews go. Simple easy conversation none of the standard interview questions "Tell me about a time when..." or strengths and weaknesses. Although I had prepped for anything. It is a long time in between first and second interview then awhile for the final outcome.

Girls Toy Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hasbro in March 2010.

The recruiter was very nice. They currently did not have a position open, but were looking for talent and making connections. It was extremely casual. She didn't ask a question to start off with so you had to direct the conversation. She also asked about projects in my portfolio. Brought portfolios back with her.

Interview Questions
    • You know when you have a real job you'll only have to work 9-5 right?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hasbro in January 2010.

The interviewer talked a lot, and didn't really let me get a word in, but liked my work.

Interview Questions

It turns out they already filled the position I was interviewing for, and were considering me for something I wasn't interested in.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hasbro in December 2009.

Meeting with department head and an engineer. Typical good cop bad cop routine.

Interview Questions
    None, apparently Hasbro does not negotiate.