Hastings Direct Interview Questions in Bexhill, England

Updated May 5, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hastings Direct

Graduate Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Application form - general questions about myself, the insurance industry, my hobbies, my achievements and proudest moment Telephone Interview - normal competency and situational questions. Aspirations were discussed. Online test (maths, english, logic) Final Assessment Day - Full day of activities identifying my social skills, academic capability and interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - what do you think you will be doing in retirement. Explain about your house, job you have left behind, car etc   Answer Question

Learning and Development Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bexhill, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hastings Direct (Bexhill, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was clear and very straight forward, was made to feel at ease from the start. First stage was to submit my CV and a summary of why I would be beneficial in the new position. The next stage was the interview, where question were asked to assess if I would be successful in the new role.

Interview Questions

• How would I identify and close any knowledge gaps. What step would I take and how would I know if I had been successfu   Answer Question