Hastings Entertainment

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Clovis, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hastings Entertainment in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was called for interview and then scheduled one. Done in person with store manager and district manager was not asked any questions related to the job other than can you work 45 hours a week, after that it was questions about my life or hobbies was weird, After that was a drug test and background screening.

Interview Question – Did you buy that game from us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is none.

Manager In Training

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hastings Entertainment.

Interview Details – Application was online. Contacted 2 weeks after submitting the applicaton. Had one in person interview with the District Manager a week later. Was offered the job within a week of the interview. Whole process from initial application to start date was 2 months.

Interview Question – What is the most important job aspect of being a store manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My expected salary was a lot higher than the supposed starting salary. They offered lower than my expected amount, but higher than the initial amount, so I accepted.

Saint Joseph, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hastings Entertainment in November 2011.

Interview Details – Consists of basic questions that usually begin with "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a deadline.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hastings Entertainment

Worked for Hastings Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hastings Entertainment Manager In Training interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hastings Entertainment employees and interview candidates.