Hastings Entertainment Manager In Training Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager In Training Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hastings Entertainment.

Application was online. Contacted 2 weeks after submitting the applicaton. Had one in person interview with the District Manager a week later. Was offered the job within a week of the interview. Whole process from initial application to start date was 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important job aspect of being a store manager?   Answer Question
My expected salary was a lot higher than the supposed starting salary. They offered lower than my expected amount, but higher than the initial amount, so I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Hastings Entertainment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hastings Entertainment in March 2012.

Was called for interview and then scheduled one. Done in person with store manager and district manager was not asked any questions related to the job other than can you work 45 hours a week, after that it was questions about my life or hobbies was weird, After that was a drug test and background screening.

There is none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hastings Entertainment in November 2011.

Consists of basic questions that usually begin with "Tell me about a time when..."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you couldn't make a deadline.   Answer Question