Hastings Mutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Sales Manager for Iowa Interview

Territory Sales Manager for Iowa
Hastings, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hastings Mutual in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional interview process. Amber, the HR representative who conducted the interview started the process off on a poor note by calling 20 minutes late with no apology. She listened to a few things that I said but didn't even allow me to speak about my current employment. I didn't even have the opportunity to ask basic questions regarding the company as she had determined that I was not a good fit for the position in 10 minutes. I learned more about this position from a recruiter than I did from an actual employee of the company. She was also not knowledgeable of the actual territory that I was applying for. Perhaps amber should understand the position her company is offering and be willing to listen for more than 10 minutes to what a candidate has to say. Now I understand why the position has been open for 3 months.

Interview Question – What were your authority levels for your current field underwriting position?   View Answer

Worked for Hastings Mutual? Contribute to the Community!