Hat World Lids Employee Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Lids Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD
Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hat World in May 2011.

This interview was arduous. I was uncertain what position the interview was for because it was never listed on the advertisement. The District Sales Manager conducted the interview, and he threw all kinds of questions at me. Initially, it began with me completing a paper application at that store. All the employees at the store seemed generous. Then, I exchanged pleasantries with the Manager. The interview was conducted in the food court downstairs from the actual store. He emphasized sales and expenses during the interview. He said there will be times where there will only be 1 person running the store at a time, and there will be moments where this position will require you to train other employees. Also, he shared information about his work. He commutes all the way from Virgina twice a week to work. Presumably, he works at a store location in Virgina during the rest of the week. He also manages a store in Delaware. I felt prepared for the interview, and I know the interview went well. I made him laugh and vice versa. I thought for sure I would receive an offer, but I was incorrect. After the interview, I received an email saying the position was filled.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hat World

Worked for Hat World? Contribute to the Community!