Hatch Mott MacDonald Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hatch Mott MacDonald

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald (Iselin, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Process was very quick. Phone interview with head of group and collection of technical managers. In person interview within a week with same people. Technical guys seemed very sharp and seemed very down to earth. Overall it seemed like a place I would enjoy working at.

Interview Questions

• Software Design Life Cycle Quiz - Given these requirements, 1) How would you gather requirements 2) What architecture would you use 3) How would you keep customer updated on progress/features 4) How would you store and manage code 5) How would you test/debug code.   Answer Question

Logistics of employment were not accurately communicated.

Entry Level I Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 employees at the Holyoke branch. The environment was comfortable and their was a good give and take with questions. Make sure you can explain your specific interest in the company and of course your research on the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with not much field work? Mostly read from my resume..   1 Answer

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millburn, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald (Millburn, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was very simple. The culture of the company was more business casual. I interviewed with several key members of the water group, learning about the business from each of them. They, in turn, asked me several questions and gave me an offer 12 hours later.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question asked was if I was open to working in other disciplines. My response was yes.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald (Morgantown, WV) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview focused on my land surveying background, mining impacts on the environment, and reclamation work. 100% of the work that my office performed was related to mining and subsidence mitigation. Both people in the interview were in my chain of supervisory command, so it was good to see the folks in charge being involved with the field staff.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process involved two interviews with two different groups of people. The interview questions were very easy and basic questions. The interviewers were more interested in getting a sense of what kind of person you are.

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hatch Mott MacDonald (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Rushed! HR, staff member, hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none