Hatstand

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hatstand.

Interview Details – No offer but interview process was very smooth and people were very nice. HR reached out to me on the phone after I applied and we talked for few minutes and then she scheduled a longer interview. I spoke to two people (Christine and Sara) and they were very nice. I also had to take online test for java. Even though I didn't get the job, Christine called or emailed me every few days to update me the status and that was pleasant surprise.. good HR department that seems like they care about applicants.

Interview Question – typical behavioral questions and technical interview   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and interviewed at Hatstand.

Interview Details – I had several phone screens with people at Hatstand. They all asked the same (generally) stupid questions, and appear to not have communicated with one another, thereby wasting an hour of my time.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, just boring interview questions.   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Sales Account Manager
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hatstand in May 2009.

Interview Details – After an initial discussion with the Operations manager, based on a referral, I was invited to meet the CEO to discuss the company and opportunity. He realised I lived near him so to cause minimal disruption to my working life, he invited me to meet him at his home. It was a very friendly, informal conversation which delved into my aspirations and skill sets. He was very open and created a good feel for the "personality" of the company.

Interview Question – Nothing I wouldn't have expected, just based around continuity of employment history, I had been a bit jumpy for a few years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate so maintained my current salary with increased comms opportunity, as well as a much nicer company ethic.

Worked for Hatstand? Contribute to the Community!