Havas Worldwide Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I got contacted by a talent recruiter. I had a phone screening and then got brought in to meet with two people in HR. A few days later I had a phone interview with one of the directors I was going to be supporting. The following week I had an in person interview with the other director.

Senior Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and first contacted by Michelle Diaz. She set up the interview with the chief talent officer and they squeezed in a meeting with the Global A count Director. After that, HR set up a couple other interviews and then asked for references. I had to follow up with HR more times that I would've liked throughout this process. Not sure what took them so long when the Account lead was sold on hiring me and wanted it done quickly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They mainly wanted me to talk about my experience. And I got a lot of information about the team dynamic and client challenges, which made it easy to know what I was getting myself into.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was contacted by the HR person about an interview. She said it could be a phone interview or in person so I chose to go into the office. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was mainly me explaining my work experience and resume. The interviewer then called someone else to see if they could come meet me but they were not available. I followed up with her after the interview and 2 weeks later she said they did not have any open positions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, clean process. Met with a few account teams over the course of the internship.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the account side of the business?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a phone Interview to get an internship. Then I had an in person interview for the internship. I got it, and then applied for the AAE position as the internship came to an end by updating my resume, speaking with HR, and getting in-company recommendations.

Interview Questions

• for the internship, they asked me about my past internships that were not in advertising. This was unexpected, but I think they wanted to know if I was well rounded or not. For the AAE position, they asked me if I thought I was ready for this.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I said I'd think about it, but I had already taken the offer in my mind. It is a bad economy out there and we should take what we can get... no questions asked and suck it up!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I contacted the HR person through email, asking about any openings at the company. I was brought in to interview for a freelance position and met with two team members. I waited a week or so and then was brought back in to meet with another team.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt really any difficult questions. Standard questions about my experience and what I'm looking for in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would advise others to try to negotiate the salary, as I just took what I could get.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

The first interview was set up within a few days of applying. I met with someone from HR and she asked me general questions and then asked the current EA to come interview me. She also asked general questions. They were both very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Within less than a week I was called back for a second interview. I met with the Global Chairman and he asked me almost the same questions as the previous interviewers, but with greater detail and more explanation of what's expected from the person who takes the position. Then he set up an immediate interview with the Marketing Director. Everyone here were friendly, down to earth people whom made me feel comfortable. It's been almost three weeks and they still haven't made a decision, but the person in HR is amazing at keeping me informed. I hope to get the position here because i can tell it's a friendly environment to work with and everyone seems as though they help each other out. Even the receptionist came to check up on me and offer me water.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The HR dept called me in for an informative interview just in case something came through in the near future. I'm glad I went because less than a week later, two openings became available. I went back twice to meet with two different brands; the head of the department, and two directors.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straightforward and typical interview questions. I just had to give examples of some projects and how we handled lengthy fair balance requirements in the creative, as well as how I managed difficult clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Even though the offer was good, I asked for more anyway. I think I would've gotten more too but the normal HR person was out on vacation, and the person covering for her was new. But they still offered me more time off, which I happily accepted.

Digital Analytics Interview

Application

Interview

Found the job online. Emailed HR via LinkedIn. One initial HR round and then two back to back 1:1 interviews. Interviews comprised talking through past work history, projects and a few estimation based questions. Other than the estimation questions the rest of the interview was standard.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate how many golf balls can fit in this room?
      How would you estimate how many spots/dimples are on a golf ball?

1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Havas Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, she asked me very basic interview questions. Interview lasted 20-30 minutes but she did most of the talking. It was a very informative interview, though I wasn't called back for a second (I think because I'm still in school/interviewed too early). It seems like a great place to work though.