Havas Worldwide

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details – I contacted the HR person through email, asking about any openings at the company. I was brought in to interview for a freelance position and met with two team members. I waited a week or so and then was brought back in to meet with another team.

Interview Question – There wasnt really any difficult questions. Standard questions about my experience and what I'm looking for in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would advise others to try to negotiate the salary, as I just took what I could get.

Senior Account Supervisor Interview

Senior Account Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend and first contacted by Michelle Diaz. She set up the interview with the chief talent officer and they squeezed in a meeting with the Global A count Director. After that, HR set up a couple other interviews and then asked for references. I had to follow up with HR more times that I would've liked throughout this process. Not sure what took them so long when the Account lead was sold on hiring me and wanted it done quickly.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They mainly wanted me to talk about my experience. And I got a lot of information about the team dynamic and client challenges, which made it easy to know what I was getting myself into.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the job online and was contacted by the HR person about an interview. She said it could be a phone interview or in person so I chose to go into the office. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and was mainly me explaining my work experience and resume. The interviewer then called someone else to see if they could come meet me but they were not available. I followed up with her after the interview and 2 weeks later she said they did not have any open positions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in advertising?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Traffic Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in June 2009.

Interview Details – Seemed to be a walk in the park. I had only a few months of experience and the director said to me "we need to sell ourselves to you not the other way". That right there was my incentive to take the job. Smaller company then so I definitely was looking for that.

Interview Question – what your always asked "how do you deal with difficult people"?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview Details – Simple, clean process. Met with a few account teams over the course of the internship.

Interview Question – What attracted you to the account side of the business?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Havas Worldwide.

Interview Details – I had a phone Interview to get an internship. Then I had an in person interview for the internship. I got it, and then applied for the AAE position as the internship came to an end by updating my resume, speaking with HR, and getting in-company recommendations.

Interview Question – for the internship, they asked me about my past internships that were not in advertising. This was unexpected, but I think they wanted to know if I was well rounded or not. For the AAE position, they asked me if I thought I was ready for this.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I said I'd think about it, but I had already taken the offer in my mind. It is a bad economy out there and we should take what we can get... no questions asked and suck it up!

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in September 2012.

Interview Details – The HR dept called me in for an informative interview just in case something came through in the near future. I'm glad I went because less than a week later, two openings became available. I went back twice to meet with two different brands; the head of the department, and two directors.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty straightforward and typical interview questions. I just had to give examples of some projects and how we handled lengthy fair balance requirements in the creative, as well as how I managed difficult clients.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Even though the offer was good, I asked for more anyway. I think I would've gotten more too but the normal HR person was out on vacation, and the person covering for her was new. But they still offered me more time off, which I happily accepted.

Digital Analytics Interview

Digital Analytics
New York, NY

Interview Details – Found the job online. Emailed HR via LinkedIn. One initial HR round and then two back to back 1:1 interviews. Interviews comprised talking through past work history, projects and a few estimation based questions. Other than the estimation questions the rest of the interview was standard.

Interview Question – How would you estimate how many golf balls can fit in this room?
How would you estimate how many spots/dimples are on a golf ball?
  View Answer

Art Director Interview

Art Director
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – I met with the then supervisor of the department I would be entering. We spoke and they called me the next day. Interviewing was fine. Negotiating was ok too but since that time there have been so many structural changes to the way things are managed that I do not consider it to be the same place that I interviewed at anymore.

Interview Question – What did you think of your previous employers?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Havas Worldwide in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR, she asked me very basic interview questions. Interview lasted 20-30 minutes but she did most of the talking. It was a very informative interview, though I wasn't called back for a second (I think because I'm still in school/interviewed too early). It seems like a great place to work though.

Interview Question – Literally no difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Havas Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Havas Worldwide Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Havas Worldwide interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Havas Worldwide employees and interview candidates.