ASUREA

www.asurea.com
  www.asurea.com

Interview Question

Insurance Sales Interview Tampa, FL

Have to say it was a very weak interview. Met with the

local manager, who obviously has very little experience interviewing. No questions were asked regarding my background and very little information given other than restating what was told to me by the telephone interview. The manager basically said that if they like me, they will call me to take the next step. I received an email from them declining to move forward and work with others that closely match the position. My background is 10 years in insurance sales in group/individual products as well as serving as an underwriting manager for individual products with a well known insurance company and very familiar with their products, can only assume they are looking for newly licensed agents or recent college graduates. Would be interested in knowing how many people get hired that are in their 30s+
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

I am a recent hire in my early 30's. interviewed with a young and enthusiastic manager.

Dan on Mar 31, 2013

I'm 31 years, insurance licensed, though not much experience in the industry. I've been invited for the third interview and I'm confident they'll hire me on should I do well during the pre-employment production phase.

I know that they do want agents who are coachable and willing to learn the Asurea way of doing business, which area manager that interviewed me found that agents with years in the business are usually reluctant to change.

Victoria on Oct 21, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.