Havells India Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.8

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Campus Placements:
    Written test includes Aptitude & General Awareness and Questions on subject topics
    Round 2 includes GD
    Round 3 Personal Interview and HR (Questions on project + Few questions from your favorite subjects)

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Havells India in February 2015.

Interview

Started off with a GD round. Quite simple topic. Selected 2 out of 9 candidates in electrical.
    Interview was mostly based upon contents in CV like internship, training, project etc. Though, not much questions from core technical aspects.

Interview Questions

• Asked me technical details about the facility, where I did my training.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Corporate Presentation, Preplacement Talk.
    Online Technical & Aptitude Test for 50 minutes having 60 objective type questions with multiple choice (Technical 6-qns on air blast circuit breaker)
    Group Discussion - 'Nuclear energy should be promoted or not?', 'Make in India'
    Personal Interview (Maxi. 2 rounds).
    Note: Technical question mainly basics covering theory. Some numerical for finding power flow in 3phase fault conditions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Good offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Havells India.

Interview

First, there was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. Later on, the last step of the process was a Personal Interview with 3 interviewers.This was the elimination round.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are the most suitable candidate for this job?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Interview

through campus interview.
    -Written Test
    -GD
    -PI
    each stage was elimination stage
    it was through campus so no negotiation was there.
    It was a day process.
    they first gave presentation and then started the process
    almost 30 students were there.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Havells India in March 2014.

Interview

consists of written, GD and Interview. written round has questions from mech engg and 8-10 ques of General awareness, GD was on some general topic or the current topic. They mainly focus on ur communication skill whether it be GD or interview. mainly HR interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Havells India (Patiala (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First there was a PPT from the officials of Havells which included its VP, Head of R&D and some HR people. It was followed by two tests- technical and aptitude. the qualified students went for group discussion and the last stage was a single panel interview taken by VP, Head of R&D, HR people.

Interview Questions

• Why is cgpa too low?
      One of my hobbies were photography- they asked me about the 'f' value of my camera.
      There were questions from CAD and Heat and Mass Transfer as i have told them they are my favorite subjects. these questions were simple.

Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Havells India.

Interview

Over tele

Interview Questions

Seeing betterment in havells only.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Havells India (Noida (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

written test, hr interview and technical interview

Interview Questions

• As being a fresher you know very less about the practical applications there were questions about practical application of your knowledge .   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Havells India (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I mailed my CV...I there after received a call and they called me up for interview...There were two round of interviews ...Both were on different days...They were all about to check your skills, confidence level, presentation skills etc.