Havells India Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Havells India.

First, there was an aptitude test. It was followed by a group discussion. Later on, the last step of the process was a Personal Interview with 3 interviewers.This was the elimination round.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think that you are the most suitable candidate for this job?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

through campus interview.
    -Written Test
    -GD
    -PI
    each stage was elimination stage
    it was through campus so no negotiation was there.
    It was a day process.
    they first gave presentation and then started the process
    almost 30 students were there.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Havells India in March 2014.

consists of written, GD and Interview. written round has questions from mech engg and 8-10 ques of General awareness, GD was on some general topic or the current topic. They mainly focus on ur communication skill whether it be GD or interview. mainly HR interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Havells India in September 2013.

First there was a PPT from the officials of Havells which included its VP, Head of R&D and some HR people. It was followed by two tests- technical and aptitude. the qualified students went for group discussion and the last stage was a single panel interview taken by VP, Head of R&D, HR people.

Interview Questions
    • Why is cgpa too low?
      One of my hobbies were photography- they asked me about the 'f' value of my camera.
      There were questions from CAD and Heat and Mass Transfer as i have told them they are my favorite subjects. these questions were simple.
        Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Havells India.

Over tele

Interview Questions

Seeing betterment in havells only.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Havells India in July 2012.

written test, hr interview and technical interview

Interview Questions
    • As being a fresher you know very less about the practical applications there were questions about practical application of your knowledge .   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Havells India in May 2012.

I mailed my CV...I there after received a call and they called me up for interview...There were two round of interviews ...Both were on different days...They were all about to check your skills, confidence level, presentation skills etc.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Havells India in April 2010.

One round of written exam which had questions based on general knowledge and basic electronics. The qualifiers were interviewed by a panel of 4-5 people who mostly tested the verbal communication skills.If you have strong references from within the company, you have a good chance.

Interview Questions
    • You are expected to know the details of the job that you are being hired for even if you are a fresher straight out of college.   Answer Question
    Its not much of a negotiation. They have a standard salary structure if you are not from the premier institutes. If you are from a premier institute, they ask what figure you have in mind and propose 2-3rd that figure. So do the reverse calculation before speaking out.

Engineer -Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haridwār (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haridwār (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Havells India in November 2009.

Interview call
    written test for checking analytical skills.
    group discussion to check your confidence in public.
    SWOT for checking presentation skills
    Finally personal interview adding technical questionnaire also.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Havells India in May 2009.

general personality related questions. family background . technical knowledge about lighting and electrical. basic questions nothing too technical. knowledge about region geography. flare for project selling .

okay not much negotiations. since it was early phase for me . I accepted the offer.