Haver Analytics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Economic Research Assistant Interview

Economic Research Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Haver Analytics.

Interview Details – How did you find out about this position?
How much did you know about Haver?
They just want to make sure you know how to use computers, take economic class and can work minimum for 1 year.

Interview Question – What does Haver do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – By email.

Senior Research Assistant Interview

Senior Research Assistant

Interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview Details – ask you basic economic questions, such as what is four factors for economic growth, what do you know about company, how is the operation working, what position are you interested in, what is your plan for five years

Interview Question – ask you excel function questions, and statistical questions   Answer Question

Database Manager Interview

Database Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Haver Analytics in March 2010.

Interview Details – I made it through one round of the interview process and then declined the second round interview. The first round was pretty standard. I met with a couple of people, both of whom were pretty stiff. The first gentlema asked me to tell me what I knew about the company and described the company's basic operations, while also asking me some general questions about economics (such as what are four factors to measure economic progress). The next guy asked me some general excel questions. The whole process probably took about 45 minutes at most and wasn't that difficult if you prepare some economic knowledge

Interview Question – What are four economic factors used to mark economic progress   View Answer

Senior Economic Research Assistant Interview

Senior Economic Research Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Haver Analytics in May 2009.

Interview Details – They basically notify you by e-mail that they are interested interviewing you with time slot availabilities. You choose the time and go in. They ask questions geared towards your interest in working at their company. They also touch upon technical macro economic questions, such as indicators, etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at our firm?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. They offer and you agree or disagree.

Senior Research Assistant Interview

Senior Research Assistant

Interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career website. I got called for an interview within a week or so. They just asked about my work experience and why I would want to work there, and whether I had any questions for them. I'm studying financial engineering so they emphasized the fact that most of the work would not deal with much analysis.

Interview Question – Very standard "fit" questions overall   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Haver Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Haver Analytics interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Haver Analytics employees and interview candidates.