Haverford College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haverford College

Student Library Worker Interview

Interview

Filled out an application and left it at the circulation desk. Questions were pretty standard, mostly gauging experience and interests. Then they tried to fit you with the best position for you, and had an interview to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

• They're generally LOOKING to hire you, so most questions were just to see how you would be as a coworker.   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Haverford College.

Interview

Initial communication took place via phone. Then I came in for an interview and met with 3 different groups - the deans I would be working with, folks from Campus Safety, and a group of students. Then I took a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions out of the ordinary, really.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.