Havok.com

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Havok.com.

Interview Details – Got initial reply from HR within a week after submitting my resume.
Scheduled my first background interview(non-technical) a week after.
Took an e-mail exam a week after.
Hit their release date, so my technical interview took place two weeks after.
Had an onsite interview a week later.
Finally got the offer letter within a week and took the job.

Interview Question – Nothing really.
I pretty much know what I am doing.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to push the process faster with my other offers.

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Havok.com in January 2011.

Interview Details – I first talked to a recruiter on the phone, and completed a written programming test for him. Then a week or so later, I had a technical interview with an engineer on the team that the position was with. A few weeks after that I had an on-site interview that was a 4 hour programming test using a real development environment followed by technical group interviews and 1 on 1 interviews.

Interview Question – Explain at the whiteboard for 5 minutes something technical from my resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Havok.com? Contribute to the Community!