Hawaii Pacific Health

Hawaii Pacific Health Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.7

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

Interview

They take way too long to get back to you about anything. They need to get a better system going in HR. The did ask a lot of questions that had to do with customer service.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health in November 2014.

Interview

Called in for a skills test that covered MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Once completed, had a brief Q&A with HR. Was told that they are considering an internal candidate but still wanted to go ahead with meeting other potential candidates. As of today (3 weeks later) am still awaiting some kind of update (was told that the entire interview/hiring process can sometimes take months).

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected about the questions asked. We talked about previous/current job duties as well as availability.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

Interview

As a consultant, had many "interviews" at every level of the company in diverse departments. Met with prospective colleagues in department up to senior executives. Felt very comfortable at every level. People very friendly and sincere. Good fit for me and company.

Interview Questions

• Would I work as a full time employee and not a consultant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Smooth but benefit explanation somewhat vague mainly as I was accustom to getting my own.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in July 2013.

Interview

I had the managers number as well as nurse recruitment. I had to place several calls to the manager and nurse recruiter to be able to get an interview scheduled. I interviewed for the nursing position with the manager and two supervisors. It was about 30 minute interview and focused mostly on behavior based questions. I placed a few calls again to HR to determine if I would be offered the position and about a week after the interview, HR responded and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a family that had a different culture background.   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

It helps to know someone, use key words in order for their software system to pick your resume. Interview process is usually two to three levels. First meet HR then meet department heads and theN the person you will report to.

Nurse Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Honolulu, HI) in August 2012.

Interview

The receptionist gave me a call asking me to go there for an interview with their HR. The day of the interview, I got there a bit too early so I was told to wait. The receptionist had me take some online skill test. After I took the test, he asked me to wait so that the HR can interview me. He then came back saying that the HR is in a conference and wouldn't be able to do the interview. So he ask me to call the HR tomorrow instead.

I called the HR the next day but the HR wasn't picking up nor returning my calls. After a few days, the HR finally called me. She said to "apply for a different position" instead. She didn't told me directly that I wasn't qualified, she told me to re-apply again.

With an experience like that, I did not re-apply again.

Interview Questions

• I didn't had the chance to meet with an HR because she was at a conference at the time they set the interview schedule.   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lihue, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health (Lihue, HI) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a interview with the CEO who quit the next day. Then met with the Physician and Office Manager. Then was told that the CEO would contacted. I was offered the position and the CEO called me to notify me. I was in computer training for 2 days and did a online test. Then sent to get my drug screen at a lab outside the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle the responsibility ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. They tell you what you'll be paided.