Hawaii Pacific Health

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hawaii Pacific Health

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

As a consultant, had many "interviews" at every level of the company in diverse departments. Met with prospective colleagues in department up to senior executives. Felt very comfortable at every level. People very friendly and sincere. Good fit for me and company.

Interview Questions
    • Would I work as a full time employee and not a consultant.   Answer Question
    Smooth but benefit explanation somewhat vague mainly as I was accustom to getting my own.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health.

It helps to know someone, use key words in order for their software system to pick your resume. Interview process is usually two to three levels. First meet HR then meet department heads and theN the person you will report to.

Nurse Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hawaii Pacific Health in August 2012.

The receptionist gave me a call asking me to go there for an interview with their HR. The day of the interview, I got there a bit too early so I was told to wait. The receptionist had me take some online skill test. After I took the test, he asked me to wait so that the HR can interview me. He then came back saying that the HR is in a conference and wouldn't be able to do the interview. So he ask me to call the HR tomorrow instead.

I called the HR the next day but the HR wasn't picking up nor returning my calls. After a few days, the HR finally called me. She said to "apply for a different position" instead. She didn't told me directly that I wasn't qualified, she told me to re-apply again.

With an experience like that, I did not re-apply again.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't had the chance to meet with an HR because she was at a conference at the time they set the interview schedule.   Answer Question