Hawaiian Electric Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Internship Interview

IT Internship
Honolulu, HI

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Hawaiian Electric Company in March 2011.

Interview Details – A long process, but probably typical for larger companies.

Interview Question – It's been a while and I don't remember.   Answer Question

Fiscal Administrator Interview

Fiscal Administrator
Hilo, HI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hawaiian Electric Company in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initially was invited via email. The interview consisted of an HR rep and the Accounting Manager. The questions seemed cordial and easy at first, then became progressively challenging and borderline intrusive. I believe this was a test to see how one responded under controversy and/or pressure. They were definitely looking for a specific type to fit their mold.

Interview Question – Give us an example of your experience with macros.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It would have required a relocation, and not worth the salary. Old, dated offices and equipment. Felt like I was going back in time about 20 years.

Worked for Hawaiian Electric Company? Contribute to the Community!