Hawaiian Telcom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in November 2014.

Interview

4 step interview process, I made it all the way until the 3rd interview which was the 'interrogation room' as I would call it. It's been a while since I've been a stay at home mom, but some of the questions they ask are just ridiculous and make you draw a blank. You have to either have a ton of experience or be a great liar to answer correctly the questions they ask and scenarios they give

Interview

Took the 2 hours of testing. Passed both and was told I did very well. Did the interview with 2 managers which also went very well. I knew every answer. The two gave me a nickname for around the office. At the end they told me I should get one of the 3 openings.

Interview Questions

• Mainly psychological with some basic technical. Easy answers unless u r nuts.   Answer Question

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in June 2014.

Interview

A very long process. Lots of testing and days of coming back in for more interviewing. First you take a few tests, then you are interviewed by someone in HR, then you come back again to be interviewed by management, and then lastly by the director of your department.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was a structured interview, which means the same questions asked of each candidate and the interviewer(s) are not able to explain a question, only allowed to repeat. My interview was with two people and they were making notes of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in October 2011.

Interview

Sent resume. Got a phone call. Meet in person. After meeting, the manager called later and told me that I was acceptable but due to salary cap they can only offer a certain amount. It's lower than my then job.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was all completed over the phone. A group interview was conducted and average technical questions were asked and overall the interview was fine. No face to face interview before offer was extended for job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hawaiian Telcom (Honolulu, HI) in July 2010.

Interview

Submit an application via their website. They do verify references. The interview is done by the group's manager and one or two analysts. They do ask about your LAN and WAN experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you don't know the solution or answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.