Hawk Intelligence

Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Supervisor Interview

Security Supervisor
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hawk Intelligence.

Interview Details – On hand training interview. Lots of team work and weapons work in interview process. They make it fun.

Interview Question – My beliefs about politics and the war of religions. If my religion would stop me from performing the job.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I didn't need to negotiate, everything was set up and ready.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hawk Intelligence in March 2012.

Interview Details – interview is conducted while in training.

Interview Question – Training with guys who more advanced with weapons and tactics.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotions took place

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hawk Intelligence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hawk Intelligence interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hawk Intelligence employees and interview candidates.