Hawks Cay Resort Bartender Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hawks Cay Resort

Bartender Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort.

I initially spoke with HR after being referred to their office by a friend who had worked there in the past. After a lengthy phone interview with a woman in the HR department, she set up an interview with the manager of the restaurant they wanted to place me at. Because I was across the country, we conducted the interview via Skype. I then received a call from the HR office about a week later informing me that I was hired for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Asked detailed questions on how to make all standard bar drinks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hawks Cay Resort

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duck Key, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duck Key, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Hawks Cay Resort.

Phone prescreen, interview with the recruitier in person if you are in area Skype if not able about 20 min. Then you are told someone will contact you regarding the next steps, If you are lucky you will get a call in a week to set up another interview with a manager 30 to 45 min, you will then be called a third time to interview with the director who makes the final decision. If you are hired you will get a phone call from HR to extend the offer if you accept they send paper work via email or ask you to come into to fill it out, take your drug test, and submit your background check. Then you are set up to attend orientation 4 hours to 8 hours depending on hhow large the group. After orientation you will get a schedule as long as you have passed your drug test and background check.

There was none it is cut and dry this is the offer and this is what you will be paid.