Hawks Cay Resort Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Duck Key, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Duck Key, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort in February 2014.

HR called day after resumes were sent. We both had the first interview by Skype the following week, with HR and Spa Director. Drove to Keys the next week, had to do an interview massages with Spa director & Lead Therapist in couples room. Stayed in employee housing at no cost. Had meeting with HR the next morning, position was offered to me but not my husband.

Interview Questions

My husband was not offered a position

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duck Key, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duck Key, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Hawks Cay Resort.

Phone prescreen, interview with the recruitier in person if you are in area Skype if not able about 20 min. Then you are told someone will contact you regarding the next steps, If you are lucky you will get a call in a week to set up another interview with a manager 30 to 45 min, you will then be called a third time to interview with the director who makes the final decision. If you are hired you will get a phone call from HR to extend the offer if you accept they send paper work via email or ask you to come into to fill it out, take your drug test, and submit your background check. Then you are set up to attend orientation 4 hours to 8 hours depending on hhow large the group. After orientation you will get a schedule as long as you have passed your drug test and background check.

There was none it is cut and dry this is the offer and this is what you will be paid.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hawks Cay Resort

Worked for Hawks Cay Resort? Contribute to the Community!