Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Professional Interview

Sales Professional

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screening
Interview with VP of Sales
Interview with District Sales Manager
Offer Letter

Interview Question – 5 most important attributes to a successful salesperson   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, set salary levels.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals in October 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted by an HR representative with the company. She explained the job responsibilities, and that I had med their requirements. She then scheduled me for a f2f with the VP of HR. It was a one time face to face, and I recieved the offer that night.

Interview Question – He put his ink pen in front of me, and asked me to take 5 minutes, and then come back and sell it to him.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating on salary or bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.