Haynes International Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haynes International

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Haynes International (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

Interview was with 3 supervisors and 1 Superintendant. They asked very good questions to make sure we would work well together. They were curtious and polite. Had a great sense of humor that made the interview process more comfortable.

Negotiation

Very easy. I knew what the pay would be going in and I liked the interviewers. I was agreeable to everything.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Haynes International (Kokomo, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

I emailed the HR Director about an internship and she interviewed me- it was super easy. She sent me an email about another phone interview with the woman whom I would be working closely with and I had two phone interviews with her over the course of a month. Several emails were also exchanged within this time period.

Interview Questions

• How many content management systems have you worked with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was happy with their offer.