Haynes International

Very Easy Interview

Coordinator of Titanium Materials and Office Manager Interview

Coordinator of Titanium Materials and Office Manager
Kokomo, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Haynes International.

Interview Details – Interview was with 3 supervisors and 1 Superintendant. They asked very good questions to make sure we would work well together. They were curtious and polite. Had a great sense of humor that made the interview process more comfortable.

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I knew what the pay would be going in and I liked the interviewers. I was agreeable to everything.

Intern Interview

Intern
Kokomo, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Haynes International in April 2011.

Interview Details – I emailed the HR Director about an internship and she interviewed me- it was super easy. She sent me an email about another phone interview with the woman whom I would be working closely with and I had two phone interviews with her over the course of a month. Several emails were also exchanged within this time period.

Interview Question – How many content management systems have you worked with?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was happy with their offer.

Worked for Haynes International? Contribute to the Community!