Hays plc

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Associate Recruitment Consultant

I applied in-person and interviewed at Hays plc.

Interview Details – I called the director of a local branch to find out more about the profession following an introduction through my current job.
I had a telephone interview which lasted around 20 minutes to find out why I was interested in recruitment and why I think I would be suitable.
Had an offer of a face to face interview which if successful would lead to an assessment day.

Interview Question – Give three characteristics you possess which would help you in a career in recruitment.   Answer Question

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Associate Recruitment Consultant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hays plc in January 2012.

Interview Details – You are initially contacted on the phone for a telephone interview, they ask you why you would like to go into recruitment and what motivates you. Then if you pass this stage you are invited to an assessment day. You have to perform a group task where you have to think of a business plan (dragons den structure) and present it as a group. Then a role play of being a recruiter, selling a candidate to a client. If successful you get invited to a one on one interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go into recruitment?   Answer Question

Worked for Hays plc? Contribute to the Community!