Hays plc
www.haysplc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Hays plc Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 2, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Graduate Recruitment Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Hays plc in March 2014.

Interview Details – We had an informal meeting at first where I met other graduates. We also met top recruiters who told us of their experience. It was an amazing day and had a good feeling about the company and am excited to proceed with my application.

Interview Question – Not really unexpected but this question requires you to know your cv in and out and the skills you gained from the various roles. Plus how you will use these skills as a recruiter. I used examples right from the simple part time jobs I have done.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was due to unavoidable personal circumstances

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Graduate Recruitment Consultant
London, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hays plc in July 2011.

Interview Details – initially had a telephone interview which was then followed by a group assessment and then a 1.1 interview with the manager, the approach was very friendly and progressive much easier than interviews i have been on before. the telephone interview was pretty straight forward asking why you want to go into recruitment what you know about the areas hays work in and then one competency based question which was describe a time when you have had to use entrepreneurial flair. the group assessment again was straight forward, i beleive they were looking to see who contributed to the group when it was time to ask questions, and then you had a group exercise where you had to pretend you were going to open a sandwich shop and they were going to asses how feasible your idea was for investment. the final interview was quite relaxed , he wanted to know what i learned at university and what i though recruitment involved.

Interview Question – give an example of a time when you have demonstrate entrepreneurial flair   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hays plc

Worked for Hays plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hays plc Graduate Recruitment Consultant interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hays plc employees and interview candidates.