Hays plc Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.3

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hays plc (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Enjoyable! Just be yourself, this company truly invest in good people. The assessment may trip you up but don't let it define your experience, believe in what you can offer and ensure that you are inclined to commit to a company that has a burning desire to remain number one!

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hays plc (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview with the internal recruiter. Basically asking questions on previous experience, reasons for leaving, skills and qualities and salary expectations. After speaking on the phone get invited to an interview, asking the same type of questions but in more detail. A third interview was with a member of the senior management team, this was just a chat and asking questions about myself really in terms of what I have achieved, why I want this job ect.

Site Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hays plc (Colchester, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

intial phone call from me to Hays. Interview in nearest office and usual paperwork/resume etc exercise.Asked about what type of work looking for, flexibilty etc Interview with prospective placement company. Given start date, directions, pay agreed off you go.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hays plc (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initially a telephone interview followed by competency based interview with the internal recruiter. After that there was an assessment centre which lasted half a day and final interview with a Director. Process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to get into recruitment   1 Answer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hays plc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the job and got an initial interview at their Victoria branch, the staff who attended my interview is ok and interview me for more than 30 minutes and I have to fill up application form for record and other documents that I have to submit , after several weeks of my initial interview ,I never heard anything from this recruitment consultant and I even sent an e-mail for an update but no reply at all, in return I don't know what really happened to my interview and initial assessment. i waited in vain and no update nor a reply from them.

Interview Questions

• why we have to hire you? what are your best and weakest attributes? why you need a new job? what are your skills ?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hays plc (Wakefield, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Formal and compentancy based interview which consisted of a number to senarios by which you had to give well rounded answers. I used the STAR technique and made sure that each answer had a positive outcome.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you have had to deal with a client who wants to negotiate on a fee   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays plc (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Telephone then f2f then assessment centre then another role play. Be confident and show your present at the assessment day they want to see that your money motivated. Show that your hardworking and don't mind working long hours around 50 a week and your a team player

Interview Questions

• Role play Why hays? Why recruitment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hays plc in July 2015.

Interview

First interview was ok usual quest is asked that you would expect, "why recruitment" "about the company" etc second interview at the assessment centre was gruelling...if you have no experience in sales (of which they say is ok) you'll have to do a lot of sales research and I mean a lot!!! I have 6 months sales experience and still found it unbelievable for interview standards. Practice selling candidates to clients and phone calls

Principal Sourcing Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hays plc (Leicester, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with Service Delivery Director for initial meet and greet. Invited to 2nd stage interview with same interviewer plus one other director for competency based interview. Was offerend after my second interview and started 1 month later

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays plc (Hull, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two or three stages to the interview process. Met the manager of the branch, then did a assessment centre. From my understanding they want to see what you are like working with people in a group how you communicate with people and your real personality.

Interview Questions

• They want to see what kind of person you are like, they want to know what you understand about recruitment.   1 Answer