Hazelden

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hazelden

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hazelden.

If you pass the phone interview, they will have 2 face to face interviews. One interview will be with the hiring manager. If you pass that one, the second interview will be a panel with the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions
    • There isn't really any difficult or unexpected questions. They are all very common.   Answer Question
    There isn't any.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hazelden in April 2012.

Interviewed and Background check took a long time (about 3 weeks). No UA's performed on any employees (I think this is a big mistake because of the nature of the business). Non profit organization.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Starting salary good but not able to negotiate for part time WITH benefits.

Director Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hazelden in October 2009.

Submitted resume on-line and received an automated reply that it was being reviewed. Given a 2-3 week e-mail response but it actually took about 8 weeks before I received a call to arrange a phone interview. The call was on time and a thirty minute interview was scheduled. I had the ability to ask questions and was prepared to do so after researching the company. I mentioned some people I know at Hazelden and they were receptive to hear that.