Hazelden

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hazelden in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed and Background check took a long time (about 3 weeks). No UA's performed on any employees (I think this is a big mistake because of the nature of the business). Non profit organization.

Interview Question – Previous experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Starting salary good but not able to negotiate for part time WITH benefits.

Director Interview

Director

The process took a day - interviewed at Hazelden in October 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume on-line and received an automated reply that it was being reviewed. Given a 2-3 week e-mail response but it actually took about 8 weeks before I received a call to arrange a phone interview. The call was on time and a thirty minute interview was scheduled. I had the ability to ask questions and was prepared to do so after researching the company. I mentioned some people I know at Hazelden and they were receptive to hear that.

Interview Question – How do you handle mistakes?   Answer Question

Worked for Hazelden? Contribute to the Community!