Hazelden

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hazelden in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed and Background check took a long time (about 3 weeks). No UA's performed on any employees (I think this is a big mistake because of the nature of the business). Non profit organization.

Interview Question – Previous experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Starting salary good but not able to negotiate for part time WITH benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director

The process took a day - interviewed at Hazelden in October 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume on-line and received an automated reply that it was being reviewed. Given a 2-3 week e-mail response but it actually took about 8 weeks before I received a call to arrange a phone interview. The call was on time and a thirty minute interview was scheduled. I had the ability to ask questions and was prepared to do so after researching the company. I mentioned some people I know at Hazelden and they were receptive to hear that.

Interview Question – How do you handle mistakes?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hazelden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hazelden interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hazelden employees and interview candidates.