Hdfc Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

Its a campus inter.group discussion followed by a one on one interview...with the branch manager, regional manager. All in all very general interview. The entire process took for like 2 and half months.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hdfc (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I got a mail from hdfc for interview, and i went for,there are many candidates also waiting for their turn after three hours they called me i am little bit nurvous i entered in hr room they looked at me and said sit . First ques of hr tell me about yourself and i give them a brief description about my self. They asked me many ques related to my resume my documents ,my specialization in mba , after a interaction of 20 min they said to me ok we will infirm u later ,till today they don't informed me it means am not selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked many ques from account and shares.   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hdfc (New Delhi (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

First a round of interview generally taken by the cluster heads where they ask you about your professional background. Since nowadays they are giving chances to people from other sectors they may or may not ask you about banking( in my case they didn't).If you qualify you would be required to clear an online test comprising of aptitude, English, Sales and Personality Development questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me in depth about my profile in my last organisation.   Answer Question

Head Credit Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

Hiring is done on the basis of qualification and also can be recommended by reference ..after being short listed at branch level then employee is interviewed by HR and other senior employees at Delhi..Mumbai.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch your job.   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview wa very short as it was just a summer internship. The employers asked all the basic HR questions and all the rest of the questions were based on my CV. The interview was relaxed and they were not interested in going for details. There were no grilling questions and interview concluded in a short time

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hdfc.

Interview

First round Group Discussion- Personal Interview-Final interview with state head- medical test

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hdfc (Cochin (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

it was direct interview . no such selection procedure. just wanted to analyze my communication skills

Interview Questions

• why did u left ur job in just 3 months and shifted to another   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hdfc (Thāne (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

there will be 2-3 rounds. 1st one for quantitative and qualitative n English knowledge check test 2nd one for personal round n if got selected then training exam need to be cleared then you will be finalized.

Interview Questions

• about past experience and personal background, other then that questions about your thinking and pressure handling.   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes, I was, Must negotiate if you believes your self and your talent and skills

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hdfc (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Consisted of 3 rounds. Basically, they want to test how clear you are in your thought process. They are looking for people who will stick around for at least 2yrs or more and the most important quality they look for is your awareness about yourself, how self-honest you are to accept where you stand.

Interview Questions

• They will question your skill set and ask you to prove it. E.g. I mentioned Good Analytic Skills & I was asked what makes me say that I have Good Analytic Skills and was asked to prove   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Interview

1. HR Round with detailed emphasis on the current scenario. 2. Technical round. 3. Partner Round