HeBS

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.5

PPC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at HeBS in October 2014.

Phone Interview to start, then I was brought in the following week for a panel interview where I met with the person I had the phone interview with along with two other people. The interview probably took 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very difficult. They sometimes used lingo that I wasn't familiar with.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HeBS in May 2012.

After being contacted by e-mail, we scheduled a phone interview. Everything went well and was not to difficult to answer all questions. It was not as deep as expected. They answered all the questions with details and were able to tell more. The only thing is that they do not give you any details why you have not been selected and they actually do not answer your follow up e-mail as well as your answer to the declined candidacy.

Junior Web Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at HeBS in March 2011.

Resume was found by a recruiter who contacted me about the job. The recruiter was great and very professional. Made me even more confident in my skillset than I already was. The time came for the phone interview by the Senior Marketing Analyst. She was so detached from the conversation that I wondered what I was even doing on the phone. The way she described her typical day made it seem like she was basically an executive office assistant and I would be doing the brunt of the work the her actual position entails. Needless to say I did not get the position nor did I want it after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to troubleshoot backend development?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at HeBS in August 2010.

Received an email to arrange the interview. On the day of the interview: Office consisted of a large space, entire floor of building, with closely aligned cubicles and was dead silent. It was a bit uncomfortable walking in and speaking to a girl who wasn't even a receptionist to announce that I was there for the interview.

It consisted of two managers interviewing me in a stuffy, hot conference room that made the experience unpleasant from the start. They didn't seem to have much experience interviewing and seemed quite lost and disoriented. They talked more than I did and mostly rambled, losing my interest several times.

The overall vibe from the place and the two interviewers resulted in less effort and disinterest on my part, resulting in a sub par interviewing experience and no desire to pursue the process further.

Was not called back for a followup interview and was hoping that would be the case.