HeBS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Web Marketing Analyst Interview

Junior Web Marketing Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at HeBS in March 2011.

Interview Details – Resume was found by a recruiter who contacted me about the job. The recruiter was great and very professional. Made me even more confident in my skillset than I already was. The time came for the phone interview by the Senior Marketing Analyst. She was so detached from the conversation that I wondered what I was even doing on the phone. The way she described her typical day made it seem like she was basically an executive office assistant and I would be doing the brunt of the work the her actual position entails. Needless to say I did not get the position nor did I want it after the interview.

Interview Question – Have you ever had to troubleshoot backend development?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HeBS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HeBS Junior Web Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HeBS employees and interview candidates.