Headstrong

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Headstrong

Interview Details – It was a College Placement with four rounds. Written and group discussion were tough but later two interviews were just formalities. 1st one was technical and the other one was HR

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in April 2011.

Interview Details – Technical interview based on the position you apply for. Emphasis given for what you know and the technical skills are questioned during interview. The analytical skills are tested if you are a fresher and the software and financial knowledge is tested f you want to climb up the ladder and for mid level positions.

Interview Question – technical know how questions on software you state that you are proficient in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was a pretty good offer as a fresher straight from college

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview Details – 4 rounds

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they aske for location preference

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in February 2011.

Interview Details – Hired through Campus. We just had a CV shortlist. and then 2 rounds of interview. One being a technical round. In technical round it was more of puzzle solving. Then a HR round, with basic questions on why HS and why IT and all...

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2010.

Interview Details – I started off as a fresher. My interview process included a written test, GD and then a PI. The PI was an easy one because being from a non-it background, I did well.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the company?   View Answer

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in August 2011.

Interview Details – Written test, followed by GD ,technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – asked questions about JSP, Servlet   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Went abroad for higher studies

Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in September 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring consisted of 2 phases the written test and the interview.
The written test was of aptitude only. After shortlisting students from written test, a Group Discussion was held. Again the students were shortlisted. The shortlisted students went through the technical Interview and the HR interview round, after which the final decision was made.

Interview Question – The employer asked me two puzzles, both of which were tricky but logical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as the company in its Pre-Presentation talk already mentioned the CTC for which they were hiring students.

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in January 2009.

Interview Details – English, reasoning, Technical, GD, PR

Interview Question – technical, this is very logical one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher so no negotiation, and hired through campus placement.

Very Easy Interview

Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in October 2011.

Interview Details – Simple Quantitative Written Exam
Tough GD
Technical PI
HR PI

Interview Question – MBA?   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2010.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds, off campus, Aptitude, Group Discussion and Techno-Managerial 1:1 interview round.

Interview Question – Why you want to join Headstrong?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a fresher hiring, so no negotiations

Worked for Headstrong? Contribute to the Community!