Headstrong

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview Details – 4 rounds
Round 1 - Aptitude Test that was organized by third party vendor Merittrac
Round 2 - GD on general topics
Round 3- Technical Interview
Round 4- HR Interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they aske for location preference

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in February 2011.

Interview Details – Hired through Campus. We just had a CV shortlist. and then 2 rounds of interview. One being a technical round. In technical round it was more of puzzle solving. Then a HR round, with basic questions on why HS and why IT and all...

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2010.

Interview Details – I started off as a fresher. My interview process included a written test, GD and then a PI. The PI was an easy one because being from a non-it background, I did well.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the company?   View Answer

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in August 2011.

Interview Details – Written test, followed by GD ,technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – asked questions about JSP, Servlet   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Went abroad for higher studies

Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in September 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring consisted of 2 phases the written test and the interview.
The written test was of aptitude only. After shortlisting students from written test, a Group Discussion was held. Again the students were shortlisted. The shortlisted students went through the technical Interview and the HR interview round, after which the final decision was made.

Interview Question – The employer asked me two puzzles, both of which were tricky but logical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation as the company in its Pre-Presentation talk already mentioned the CTC for which they were hiring students.

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in January 2009.

Interview Details – English, reasoning, Technical, GD, PR

Interview Question – technical, this is very logical one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was fresher so no negotiation, and hired through campus placement.

Very Easy Interview

Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in October 2011.

Interview Details – Simple Quantitative Written Exam
Tough GD
Technical PI
HR PI

Interview Question – MBA?   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2010.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds, off campus, Aptitude, Group Discussion and Techno-Managerial 1:1 interview round.

Interview Question – Why you want to join Headstrong?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a fresher hiring, so no negotiations

Very Difficult Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in December 2010.

Interview Details – It is quite difficult to crack it as it is a four round process i.e., Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR interview.

Interview Question – How you developed the code for Java Script using CSS .   View Answer

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Headstrong in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was very cool.. They just asked me general questions. They wanted to make sure that whether or not i'll join headstrong. they were looking forward for candidates with good communication and analytical skills.

Interview Question – How much do you know about computer languages being an electrical engineer..?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Headstrong

Worked for Headstrong? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Headstrong Associate interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Headstrong employees and interview candidates.