Headstrong Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.8

Associate Interview

Interview

It was a College Placement with four rounds. Written and group discussion were tough but later two interviews were just formalities. 1st one was technical and the other one was HR

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

4 rounds Round 1 - Aptitude Test that was organized by third party vendor Merittrac Round 2 - GD on general topics Round 3- Technical Interview Round 4- HR Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they aske for location preference

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vāranāsi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Vāranāsi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Simple Quantitative Written Exam Tough GD Technical PI HR PI

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

It was smooth and detailed. They gone for detailed screening of the candidate before hiring. Interviewer were generous and polite. Written Round was bit tricky and consist of 5 questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Greater Noida (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring consisted of 2 phases the written test and the interview. The written test was of aptitude only. After shortlisting students from written test, a Group Discussion was held. Again the students were shortlisted. The shortlisted students went through the technical Interview and the HR interview round, after which the final decision was made.

Interview Questions

• The employer asked me two puzzles, both of which were tricky but logical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation as the company in its Pre-Presentation talk already mentioned the CTC for which they were hiring students.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Written test, followed by GD ,technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

Went abroad for higher studies

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was very cool.. They just asked me general questions. They wanted to make sure that whether or not i'll join headstrong. they were looking forward for candidates with good communication and analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about computer languages being an electrical engineer..?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Technical interview based on the position you apply for. Emphasis given for what you know and the technical skills are questioned during interview. The analytical skills are tested if you are a fresher and the software and financial knowledge is tested f you want to climb up the ladder and for mid level positions.

Interview Questions

• technical know how questions on software you state that you are proficient in   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was a pretty good offer as a fresher straight from college

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong in February 2011.

Interview

Hired through Campus. We just had a CV shortlist. and then 2 rounds of interview. One being a technical round. In technical round it was more of puzzle solving. Then a HR round, with basic questions on why HS and why IT and all...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

It is quite difficult to crack it as it is a four round process i.e., Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How you developed the code for Java Script using CSS .   1 Answer