Headstrong Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Headstrong in February 2012.

None, was just as usual like any phone interview. All they wanted is a slave who can work non stop without opening mouth, and won't say anything.
    There expectation was you work like a slave and continue to suffer humiliation and insult which we are going to provide, and never ask for salary increment or any thing else/

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Headstrong in May 2014.

2 technical rounds of interviews. depends on project to project. some times they ask for client interview then manager round and then salary discussion with HR. then u are al set.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Headstrong.

Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2009.

Interviewed in US Office
    2 high level interviews, 1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    Extensive negotiation. 2 weeks or more.

Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Headstrong in January 2009.

Interview's are based on current employees assigned to projects.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, there are none. They really don't know how to interview.   Answer Question
    If you're good in your field ask for what you want, they will lowball you into an insult. If you really want to work here then dig your own grave. Stick to your number and if you get it, take it, if not, walk away.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Headstrong.

No more than 10 questions on the subject matter - because the interviewer also does not know what specific to ask.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, whatever they offered, unless they had an IMMEDIATE need

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Headstrong in June 2010.

Basic interview with standard questions but not too challenging by any means. More focused on bodies and contacts versus quality of delivery and experiences from the past that could be brought forward.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Headstrong in June 2011.

I had multiple rounds of phone interview (atleast 6) and you don't hear from them until when they want to schedule another round. The HR person will just be bombarding you with calls every 5 minutes the day before they want to schedule an interview, hoping that you are available 24*7 for them. She will leave a message to ask you to call her back, leaving no additional message of why they want you to call back. No email correspondence either. They will sincerely ask your availability and say that they will schedule the interview at that time, but they wont get back to you or apologize for not calling. Your time will be lost in blocking that day for this recruiter / waiting for their call, while the time could be better spent on something else.
    The HR person does not even know what job responsibilities the candidate needs to have. They only know what position they are hiring for. It is better that you ask the interviewer from the project / client all these details and see whether you fit in the role.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low compared to market rates.
    No proper communication. Seems the project people and HR people are not in sync. If it is the case even before I join, I wonder how it will be after I join.
    They never put anything in writing / email. Only phone conversations.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Headstrong in May 2010.

Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions
    Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Headstrong in May 2007.

- People that interviewed me had decent knowledge on subjects, but they always pretended as if they knew way more.

- Interview was mostly on outdated technologies

- They did not look prepared for the interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Headstrong? Contribute to the Community!