Headstrong

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview Details – Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

Negotiation Details – You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Managing Consultant Interview

Managing Consultant
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Headstrong in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed in US Office
2 high level interviews, 1 HR interview

Interview Question – Nothing. Just basic background questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Extensive negotiation. 2 weeks or more.

Principal Interview

Principal
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Headstrong in June 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview with standard questions but not too challenging by any means. More focused on bodies and contacts versus quality of delivery and experiences from the past that could be brought forward.

Interview Question – What are your career goals.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Lead Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Headstrong in May 2010.

Interview Details – Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Headstrong? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Headstrong interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Headstrong employees and interview candidates.