Headstrong Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Headstrong.

Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Headstrong in June 2010.

Basic interview with standard questions but not too challenging by any means. More focused on bodies and contacts versus quality of delivery and experiences from the past that could be brought forward.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Headstrong in May 2010.

Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions
    Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Headstrong in July 2009.

Interviewed in US Office
    2 high level interviews, 1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    Extensive negotiation. 2 weeks or more.