Headstrong Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Headstrong (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

None, was just as usual like any phone interview. All they wanted is a slave who can work non stop without opening mouth, and won't say anything. There expectation was you work like a slave and continue to suffer humiliation and insult which we are going to provide, and never ask for salary increment or any thing else/

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Headstrong (Fairfax, VA) in May 2007.

Interview

- People that interviewed me had decent knowledge on subjects, but they always pretended as if they knew way more. - Interview was mostly on outdated technologies - They did not look prepared for the interview

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Headstrong in March 2010.

Interview

Initial screening interview. Two rounds with project team. 3rd round with project team turned me off. Project team did not even give me chance to ask them questions. Offer extended within 48 hrs. turned down offer. Director was supposed to call for follow-up but never heard from him.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Headstrong in January 2008.

Interview

focus on technical skills and communication skills

Interview Questions

• Why u leaving ur current org.   1 Answer