Headstrong Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

3.6

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

2 technical and 1 managerial round

Interview Questions

• questions related to technology and how is the work in current company   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes , they tried to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Headstrong

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1st round (Technical), oops concept, wcf, .net, c#/java, etc break of 2 hours 2nd Round (Technical), may or may not get same level of question. depends on your luck. break of 1 hour 3rd Round (Managerial Round), will talk to know how much you are willing to work here. HR Round. last round and your salary etc will be discussed.

Interview Questions

• interview question on topics -- GAC, assemblies, MVC, jquery, c#, angularJS,   1 Answer

Negotiation

are you willing to work under extreme conditions?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Headstrong (Noida (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 2 technical and 1 manager round. OOPS is their basic requirement and 1st question will always come from OOPS. they have a predefined sheet containing required topics.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Headstrong (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

5 Rounds of interview. 4 technical & 1 HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

My interview here was very long and i have interviewed here for more than 2 hours. It was 2 tech rounds and one managerial rounds. Interview process here is very irregular.Some people says,Interview was easy and some people says its tough.It depends.No any standard for this.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got call from HR of the Bangalore campus,they scheduled a telephonic interview for some days and then again they rescheduled due to unavailability of panel. On the day of the scheduled telephonic interview HR called me and told that panel is not ready to take telephonic interview and hence they want to have direct face to face interview and so i told them to schedule and decided on particular date. I went there as per time and then first i had written exam,after that 2 technical rounds followed by Manager and HR round. In technical interview there were some basic questions and few of them conceptual. Second technical was little more conceptual and manager round was just a formality about joining date and my past work experience. HR round was just salary discussion.

Interview Questions

I got better offer. They were paying way less.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

There will be 2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round The technical rounds are generally lengthy and they can ask questions from anything to everything on your technology. It is good if you control the flow of your interview else you can expect the interview getting tough very soon. Expectations are good from the interviewers, they really test basics. Also some advance concepts if you have worked on them in your earlier projects.

Interview Questions

• They may ask questions that may be pretty abstract. Please do not get bogged down. Its a test of your character.   1 Answer

Negotiation

1 week

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

there were 2 face to face interviews. After that I was told to leave for the day. After few days they called me back for the Managerial interview and they asked me to fill the confirmation form for the job. They confirmed the salary later in the week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have given me the best salary hike any serviced based company can offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Headstrong (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There will a telephonic technical interview, or it could be FtoF as well. They would ask most of the core java concepts only but in detail. If through with first round, second would be another technical around with some senior technical architect. He would again cover some core java concept along with Advance java and the technologies mentioned in your profile. if through, then there would be a Managerial round followed with HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Explain variour searching and sorting algorithms..   1 Answer
    • question on comparator and comparable interfaces.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Headstrong in May 2011.

Interview

one telephonic round for 45 minutes next 2 face to face technical rounds for 60 minutes each with a employer paid lunch break. Technical round was extensive covering programming, design pattern, databases, shell scripting etc. then last managerial or HR round. thereafter negotiations and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They initially offerred 4.5 laks per year CTC, but after producing them another better offer they revised it to 5.