Headway Corporate Resources

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Headway Corporate Resources

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Headway Corporate Resources in March 2012.

I was contacted by the internal recruiter and went through a brief but invasive phone interview. She then invited me to come and meet with two of her colleagues in their HQ. I met with two project leads who did a great job of discussing the corporate culture, clients and management style. Although I had already received another offer, it was their passion for the company that drove me to accept the position with Headway. Almost a year later, all of their promises hold true. Headway is a great jumping ground for a budding recruiter and will reward those who learn, grow and dedicate themselves to their work.

Interview Questions
    During the interview process, I was asked what I would like to be making and they matched my needs, with opportunity for a raise once I passed the 90 day temp period.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Headway Corporate Resources in September 2011.

They were really funny but invasive. The lady that interviewed me seemed really nice but the guy was a jerk. They just had way too much nonsense and dont pay enough.

Executive Management Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Headway Corporate Resources in August 2011.

Despicable. The recruiters contact applicants that are NOT qualified for positions, then send them to personal interviews with prospective employers. To fill their quotas and give the appearance that they are doing their jobs. If you get an email or phone call from Headway, HANG UP.

Interview Questions
    • Asked multiple circuitous questions about hobbies, lifestyle and others to "legally" determine age, marital status, existence of children, among other things that raised my eyebrows.   Answer Question