Headway Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Headway Workforce Solutions

Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Cary, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Taylor Speckey was outstanding. I've never felt like a recruiter genuinely cared about my success with a job opportunity. She worked hard to stay in immediate contact and went above and beyond in my recruiting needs.

Interview Questions

• She explained the position, asking if certain criteria pertaining to the position would be of suitable interest, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Outstanding, I felt she truly cared about my needs and interests.

Field Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by phone and a second interview over the internet. I was contacted 1 day before the job was set to happen and not sent any documentation that I was officially workingfor this company until the job was almost finished.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had doing field interviewing for data collection?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me the maximum available offer, so there was little negotiation involved.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

The company was very quick with communicating a decision to me. I was spoken too by three levels of management.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Durham, NC).

Interview

was very easy telephone interview followed by interview at one of the offices

On-Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a telephone interview, and was scheduled for a second interview the following business day. Following the second phone interview, I was called back for an in person interview the following week, followed by a final in person interview within a week afterward. Each interview, from the internal recruiter to the Executives, were thorough while simultaneously making me feel comfortable and welcomed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a combination of situational, behavioral, and technical questions throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions in June 2012.

Interview

you have to fill out app. and then watch video and take drug test then go back to company for the paperwork and job asignment to take to the employer you are asigned to

Interview Questions

• Do you have a felony within the last five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the internal recruiter and went through a brief but invasive phone interview. She then invited me to come and meet with two of her colleagues in their HQ. I met with two project leads who did a great job of discussing the corporate culture, clients and management style. Although I had already received another offer, it was their passion for the company that drove me to accept the position with Headway. Almost a year later, all of their promises hold true. Headway is a great jumping ground for a budding recruiter and will reward those who learn, grow and dedicate themselves to their work.

Interview Questions

• What about recruiting do you enjoy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

During the interview process, I was asked what I would like to be making and they matched my needs, with opportunity for a raise once I passed the 90 day temp period.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

They were really funny but invasive. The lady that interviewed me seemed really nice but the guy was a jerk. They just had way too much nonsense and dont pay enough.

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

very detailed and specific - extensive training given over 10 day period. constant monitoring and updating training and constant communication with FS. The hiring process went smoothly, had to take on line test after reading extensive material. Then, was sent to Cinncinati Ohio for 10 training. That was quite intense with the long days of studying and pressure to pass interviewing test.

Interview Questions

• why someone who is over qualified be interested in this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

government rate pay- no negotiation

Executive Management Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Headway Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview

Despicable. The recruiters contact applicants that are NOT qualified for positions, then send them to personal interviews with prospective employers. To fill their quotas and give the appearance that they are doing their jobs. If you get an email or phone call from Headway, HANG UP.

Interview Questions

• Asked multiple circuitous questions about hobbies, lifestyle and others to "legally" determine age, marital status, existence of children, among other things that raised my eyebrows.   Answer Question