Health Alliance Plan of Michigan Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

hap called a phone interview was done. they asked basic questions such as what is my background, what do i know about the company, they called back 3 days later and scheduled in person interview.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan.

Interview

Was asked to "walk them though my resume."

Interview Questions

• Asked a few behavioral questions (used STAR method to answer them.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room to negotiate pay of $12.50

COB Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Southfield, MI).

Interview

First I was called in to take a quick 30 minute quiz on MS Word & Excel. The system crashed several times so I think it graded me incorrectly as it only told me I got 2 items wrong yet I got on 80% so the math was very much off. Next was a face to face interview with the department head who spent more than half of the interview trying to convince me that I didn't want the job telling me how mean her team was, how much they didn't along and went as far as saying the hours weren't good for my kids! Lastly was a third interview and frankly a waste of my time. The third interview was 6 minutes, yep 6! I drove 41 minutes to be told something that could have be put into an e-mail. This interview was with the department head and a team member. The team member asked if I had kids and proceeded to tell me how the job wasn't a good fit for someone with kids.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan (Troy, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

You will take an intelligence test (PC based) - that if you are not prepared you may find difficult. Research these tests first to look for sample types of questions. I was interviewed by two people. Standard process, no unusual questions or tactics. The interview was pleasant enough and they appeared to have interest in me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me / us?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Alliance Plan of Michigan in August 2008.

Interview

Online application selected by internal recruiter; then passed on to IT group for assessment; out of this, the resume for the candidate was evaluated and deemed worthy ofr interview; internal recruiter then conducted phone screen; passing that, IT recruiter conducted in-person 1 on 1 interview; next step was in person interview with IT supervisor and manager; passing that, last interview was panel interview with cross section of IT (5 participants); passing that the candidate was made an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• With many qualified candidates applying for this role, why should it go to you?   1 Answer