Health Care Partners

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Care Partners

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Care Partners in October 2013.

The hiring process is long and tedious. it took almost a month after my application to schedule an interview and then 1 more month to hear the offer for the job.

Interview Questions
    • This company is really interested in Leadership and the whole interview process is based on Leadership based questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they will not go higher than the offer.

LVN/CM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Health Care Partners in February 2011.

Great interview process.Had 2 interviwes.Went to orientaiond for 1 week,trained for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to go back to go back to shcholl to get my RN.   View Answer
    Just never ask about salary they already know.Be honest write down information they like that.Be prepaired when they ask where you would like to be in five years.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Health Care Partners in May 2009.

The interview was a nice, easy process. I took a test and passed. There was no formal interview. After, watched a movie that reviewed skills with a nurse who worked there.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest questions on the test are about Hepatitis A,B,and C.   View Answer
    After I passed the test, the Receptionist told me what they pay per hour. Then had to sign many papers. It was choppy and not done smoothly for example,
    You passed the test and would like to offer you a position for Home Health Aide at $ 13 hour.