Health Catalyst

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Catalyst

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Catalyst in May 2014.

Interview and hiring process were great. Balanced focus on both experience in field as well as cultural fit. Strong emphasis to ensure I understood what the culture was like here and whether or not I would be a good fit. Very open and straight forward interview process. Offer was on target and no surprises during that process as well.

Data Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Health Catalyst.

Several interviews starting with HR manager, then a technical director, then leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Detailed SQL questions like unions, subqueries, etc. Inmon vs Kimball methodologies.   Answer Question
    I felt it was a generous offer for my experience level and accepted.

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Catalyst in November 2013.

I submitted my resume to the HR, then after 2 or 3 days I got a call for a phone interview with the HR. After a couple of days I was invited for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by 3 people from the IT Department (Manager and 2 System Administrators). The following day I got a call for a second interview and this time it was with the CIO. It was a very welcoming and relaxed conversation with the CIO. And within the same day, the HR called me to tell me that they are pleased to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewers didn't talk to me to scare or intimidate me. They just wanted to know about my experience.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because the offer on the table was already more than what I thought it would be! :)