Health Dialog Interview Questions

2.8

Care Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Had two phone interviews from human resource department in Boston. Then had two in person interviews. All involved hiring staff kept me informed every step if the way. Very organized and through. Everyone was professional and pleasant. The whole process took about 3.5 weeks from the initial phone interview to putting an offer on the table.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to diffuse a situation between you and a co worker. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Care Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

I am in the process of going through their interviews. I have my second phone interview tomorrow. so far the questions have been pretty straight forward and the process is fast.

Interview Questions

• They want relevance, experience, and how you help people with their barriers   Answer Question

Nurse Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

4 week process. 2 interviews - first a phone screen, and then an onsite interview. Very generic questions. But be warned when Health Dialog says 'X' is preferred they really mean that you MUST have that skill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set base offer regardless of years of experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview

Includes phone screen, telephone interview, in person interview at minimum

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Offer, acceptance, over. No negotiation encouraged.

Care Coach Interview

Interview

The interviewee wants to get to know you and know why you chose the company...etc.

Sales Marketing Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Dialog in November 2011.

Interview

OK, but was surprised that the HR person wanted to connect on LinkedIn right after initial phone screen - this is not a good practice because colleagues may notice this kind of activity.

Interview Questions

• Preparation of business case - was a fair amount of extra work which becomes pro bono work for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was OK.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

interview process was a bit cumbersome. HR person was green although that person is not with the company anymore - she had the habit of finding everybody with whom she interacted on LInkedIn which I find a little off-putting if during the interview process. Interviewed with the hiring manager by phone and then came in for F2F with members of team and the SVP of the area which also required some homework.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

3 separate interviews. First was a phone interview with HR. Next was an in person interiew with another HR person and then the hiring manager. Then the final round interview was with another financial analyst, the VP of finance, and the hiring manager again. All of the staff is very friendly and the office is located in a nice area of Boston.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • other general questions about my background, skills, experiences etc.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst - Reporting Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Boston, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Replied to a job post online and received an email from HR less than 1 week later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was very basic: fit questions, resume run-through, information about the company I was called the following day to schedule an in person interview with the Finance Dept. Manager. In person interview: Very short interview, 40min total. Spent 15 minutes with HR Director. He was very helpful in explaining the core business, and describing the qualifications/background of the Finance Director. The interview with the Finance Director was pretty straight-forward. He talked about his team and the company, and why they need to hire an Analyst - they always had 3 analysts on the reporting, but had tried to cut it with only 2 since 1 left 6 months ago. Work load was too heavy for 2, which necessitated the need for a 3rd analyst. After his description of the company, the Finance Manager had me walk through my resume and experiences. Very basic fit stuff, no tough/trick questions. Just getting-to-know-you type interview. Was told at the end of the interview that they were looking at a couple of other candidates as well and would get back to me in the next couple of weeks. Overall, I left the interview feeling good about the company and about the opportunity. Finance Manager has an impressive background and seems like a good mentor. My interview was less than a week ago, so I am still waiting to hear if I made the next round. Fingers crossed!

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Dialog (Bedford, NH) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview with internal recruiter and then hiring manager. Came in for one hour meeting with hiring manager and two other directors (SQA and Architecture). Had an offer in less than 1 week.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn's any difficult questions. I felt prepared enough to answer all their questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty easy. They asked what I needed and exceeded it.