Health Dialog Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2014
Updated Aug 10, 2014

2.7

Care Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2014.

I applied online. Had two phone interviews from human resource department in Boston. Then had two in person interviews. All involved hiring staff kept me informed every step if the way. Very organized and through. Everyone was professional and pleasant. The whole process took about 3.5 weeks from the initial phone interview to putting an offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to diffuse a situation between you and a co worker. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Care Coach Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Health Dialog.

I am in the process of going through their interviews. I have my second phone interview tomorrow. so far the questions have been pretty straight forward and the process is fast.

Interview Questions
    • They want relevance, experience, and how you help people with their barriers   Answer Question

Nurse Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog.

4 week process. 2 interviews - first a phone screen, and then an onsite interview. Very generic questions. But be warned when Health Dialog says 'X' is preferred they really mean that you MUST have that skill.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They have a set base offer regardless of years of experience.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog.

Includes phone screen, telephone interview, in person interview at minimum

Interview Questions
    None. Offer, acceptance, over. No negotiation encouraged.

Care Coach Interview

The interviewee wants to get to know you and know why you chose the company...etc.

Sales Marketing Client Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Dialog in November 2011.

OK, but was surprised that the HR person wanted to connect on LinkedIn right after initial phone screen - this is not a good practice because colleagues may notice this kind of activity.

Interview Questions
    • Preparation of business case - was a fair amount of extra work which becomes pro bono work for the company   Answer Question
    Negotiation was OK.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Dialog in October 2011.

interview process was a bit cumbersome. HR person was green although that person is not with the company anymore - she had the habit of finding everybody with whom she interacted on LInkedIn which I find a little off-putting if during the interview process. Interviewed with the hiring manager by phone and then came in for F2F with members of team and the SVP of the area which also required some homework.

OK

Health Coach, RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2008.

Attended an open house, then was called for two one on one interviews

Interview Questions
    • Did I have any regrets or disappointments from the past   Answer Question
    There was none, they were offering a fixed beginning salary to all nurses regardless of your educational background or years of experience.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bedford, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2011.

Initial phone interview with internal recruiter and then hiring manager. Came in for one hour meeting with hiring manager and two other directors (SQA and Architecture). Had an offer in less than 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn's any difficult questions. I felt prepared enough to answer all their questions.   Answer Question
    Pretty easy. They asked what I needed and exceeded it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2011.

3 separate interviews. First was a phone interview with HR. Next was an in person interiew with another HR person and then the hiring manager. Then the final round interview was with another financial analyst, the VP of finance, and the hiring manager again.

All of the staff is very friendly and the office is located in a nice area of Boston.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • other general questions about my background, skills, experiences etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Health Dialog? Contribute to the Community!