Health Dialog

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Coach Interview

Care Coach

I applied online and interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview Details – I am in the process of going through their interviews. I have my second phone interview tomorrow. so far the questions have been pretty straight forward and the process is fast.

Interview Question – They want relevance, experience, and how you help people with their barriers   Answer Question

Nurse Leader Interview

Nurse Leader

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview Details – 4 week process. 2 interviews - first a phone screen, and then an onsite interview. Very generic questions. But be warned when Health Dialog says 'X' is preferred they really mean that you MUST have that skill.

Interview Question – Situational questions, what would you do if....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They have a set base offer regardless of years of experience.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog.

Interview Details – Includes phone screen, telephone interview, in person interview at minimum

Interview Question – Past example of a failure   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Offer, acceptance, over. No negotiation encouraged.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Care Coach Interview

Care Coach

Interviewed at Health Dialog

Interview Details – The interviewee wants to get to know you and know why you chose the company...etc.

Interview Question – How have you coached someone before?   Answer Question

Sales Marketing Client Services Interview

Sales Marketing Client Services

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Dialog in November 2011.

Interview Details – OK, but was surprised that the HR person wanted to connect on LinkedIn right after initial phone screen - this is not a good practice because colleagues may notice this kind of activity.

Interview Question – Preparation of business case - was a fair amount of extra work which becomes pro bono work for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was OK.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Dialog in October 2011.

Interview Details – interview process was a bit cumbersome. HR person was green although that person is not with the company anymore - she had the habit of finding everybody with whom she interacted on LInkedIn which I find a little off-putting if during the interview process. Interviewed with the hiring manager by phone and then came in for F2F with members of team and the SVP of the area which also required some homework.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Negotiation Details – OK

Health Coach, RN Interview

Health Coach, RN
Manchester, NH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2008.

Interview Details – Attended an open house, then was called for two one on one interviews

Interview Question – Did I have any regrets or disappointments from the past   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, they were offering a fixed beginning salary to all nurses regardless of your educational background or years of experience.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Bedford, NH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with internal recruiter and then hiring manager. Came in for one hour meeting with hiring manager and two other directors (SQA and Architecture). Had an offer in less than 1 week.

Interview Question – There really wasn's any difficult questions. I felt prepared enough to answer all their questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty easy. They asked what I needed and exceeded it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2011.

Interview Details – 3 separate interviews. First was a phone interview with HR. Next was an in person interiew with another HR person and then the hiring manager. Then the final round interview was with another financial analyst, the VP of finance, and the hiring manager again.

All of the staff is very friendly and the office is located in a nice area of Boston.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst - Reporting Group Interview

Financial Analyst - Reporting Group
Boston, MA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Health Dialog in July 2011.

Interview Details – Replied to a job post online and received an email from HR less than 1 week later to set up a phone interview.

Phone interview was very basic: fit questions, resume run-through, information about the company

I was called the following day to schedule an in person interview with the Finance Dept. Manager.

In person interview: Very short interview, 40min total. Spent 15 minutes with HR Director. He was very helpful in explaining the core business, and describing the qualifications/background of the Finance Director.

The interview with the Finance Director was pretty straight-forward. He talked about his team and the company, and why they need to hire an Analyst - they always had 3 analysts on the reporting, but had tried to cut it with only 2 since 1 left 6 months ago. Work load was too heavy for 2, which necessitated the need for a 3rd analyst. After his description of the company, the Finance Manager had me walk through my resume and experiences. Very basic fit stuff, no tough/trick questions. Just getting-to-know-you type interview. Was told at the end of the interview that they were looking at a couple of other candidates as well and would get back to me in the next couple of weeks.

Overall, I left the interview feeling good about the company and about the opportunity. Finance Manager has an impressive background and seems like a good mentor. My interview was less than a week ago, so I am still waiting to hear if I made the next round. Fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health Dialog? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Dialog interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Health Dialog employees and interview candidates.