Health Dialog Interview Questions in Manchester, NH

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bedford, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2011.

Initial phone interview with internal recruiter and then hiring manager. Came in for one hour meeting with hiring manager and two other directors (SQA and Architecture). Had an offer in less than 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn's any difficult questions. I felt prepared enough to answer all their questions.   Answer Question
    Pretty easy. They asked what I needed and exceeded it.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bedford, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Health Dialog in June 2010.

I had phone interview with the HR person and they set up another interview with managers however they canceled the day of on several occasions and then they finally cancelled and never rescheduled. I had emailed several times with no reply back.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Health Dialog in May 2008.

I was contacted by my own recruiter who indicated the company had an opening for someone with my background. I agreed to an interview but the process of actually having the interview was confusing. I had one set of interviews one day and another interview a few days later. I was impressed with my interviewers and I felt that they really knew the kind of person they were looking for. The work sounded interesting. After the interviews it was a couple of weeks before I heard back from them. At first I thought I didn't get the job so Iwas glad when the phone call with the offer finally came.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the best person you know that does this same job? What traits does that person have that you wish you had?   Answer Question
    I asked for more than what was originally offered to me. The interview process gave me additional insight to the kind of work I would be doing and what the expections were, which was more than I was originally told. I explained this to my recruiter and she got me the salary I was looking for.

Health Coach, RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Health Dialog in February 2008.

Attended an open house, then was called for two one on one interviews

Interview Questions
    • Did I have any regrets or disappointments from the past   Answer Question
    There was none, they were offering a fixed beginning salary to all nurses regardless of your educational background or years of experience.

Worked for Health Dialog? Contribute to the Community!