The process took a day - interviewed at Health First in February 2011.
Pretty basic they called me to set up an interview. It was actually an easy interview they asked the basic questions. Why do you want to work for us, what can you bring to the company. The other questions were scenarios what would you do if this happened ect. It was no more than 12 questions. Then they called me the 2 weeks later an offered me the job.
- Since Health First in a medical company it was a lot of patient care questions. Can you be trusted with patients valuables, What would you do it a patients fell on the floor and the same time another patient who was bed rest got out of bed… questions like that. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Health First
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Medical Transcriptionist (1)
- Director (1)
- CNA (1)
- Data Integrity Analyst (1)
- DOR (1)
- Certified Surgical Scrub Tech (1)