Health First CNA Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Health First in February 2011.

Pretty basic they called me to set up an interview. It was actually an easy interview they asked the basic questions. Why do you want to work for us, what can you bring to the company. The other questions were scenarios what would you do if this happened ect. It was no more than 12 questions. Then they called me the 2 weeks later an offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Since Health First in a medical company it was a lot of patient care questions. Can you be trusted with patients valuables, What would you do it a patients fell on the floor and the same time another patient who was bed rest got out of bed… questions like that.   Answer Question
You cannot negotiate with this company the hourly pay they offered me was less than my current job and I tried for 15 minutes but they did not budge at all.

Worked for Health First? Contribute to the Community!