Health Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

On Call Screener Interview

On Call Screener
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Health Fitness in January 2010.

Interview Details – After you apply to position as an On Call Screener, you will be contacted to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview will as you about education and relevant work experience. Also you will be asked how you behaved, the steps you took, and how you resolved the problem in several different work scenarios. Finally, they will ask you how you would perform blood pressure, finger stick, and health coach someone with out normal results. For example, they may ask how you would coach a participant that had abnormally high blood pressure or cholesterol.

Interview Question – Be prepared to explain a time when something did not go as planned or when you disagreed with a supervisor; and how this issue was resolved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary all depends on education level. Always negatiate for at $2-$3 more and give good and specific reason as to why.

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Health Fitness Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter. Interview with hiring manager. Interview with client liason in some cases. They ask standard questions, recruiter don't know a lot about the site in some cases. The program manager will offer specificity in questions to determine if you match.

Negotiation Details – None.

Health Fitness Professional Interview

Health Fitness Professional

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness in November 2010.

Interview Details – The process was fairly straightforward: Applied online, contacted by program manager, one-on-one in-person interview with program manager, group interview with site's upper level staff. After initially applying, I didn't hear anything for about a month; but after the initial conversation, the process moved very quickly.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were very straightforward; ex: "How did you hear about the position?", "Why do you want to pursue a career in fitness?", strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Health Screener Interview

Health Screener
Overland Park, KS

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Health Fitness in June 2012.

Interview Details – Getting hired consisted of submitting resume online. No interview required.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation involved. A 'take it or leave it' offer.

On Call Screener Interview

On Call Screener

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Health Fitness in May 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very easy. A phone interview was conducted with a few questions about health. I met the qualifications and was hired immediately.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening from recruiter, resume passed along to hiring manager, phone interview, face to face interview. Once hired, background check and drug screening must be completed. Can be frustrating because of lengthy process.

Interview Question – typical interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Worksite Screening Event Manager Interview

Worksite Screening Event Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a phone interview with 3 people: 1 a person who held a position directly above mine (not a manager), and 2 people who held the position I was applying for (again, no manager). I was called from a cell phone conference line and was not able to call people back, no one directly responsible for my training to be able to answer my questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle a personal conflict between employees you are managing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was available. Only accepted to gain experience

Wellness Program Coordinator Intern Interview

Wellness Program Coordinator Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview within one week. Phone interview had pretty generic interview questions (Why do you want this position, how did you become interested in promoting health and fitness, etc.). We scheduled a one on one interview during the phone interview for the following week. The one on one interview lasted about 20 minutes with the tour and the interview questions. I thought that the phone interview was more in depth than the one on one interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were a leader in a group setting   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Health Fitness

Interview Details – Went through 3 interviews

Interview Question – They focused a lot on technical skills which was a necessity for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Massage Therapist Interview

Massage Therapist
Maplewood, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process went smoothly, interview was done by on site management. Ver professional facilities ensuring the safety and security. Clean atmosphere.

Interview Question – Having to take a drug test and conduct and pay for a background checkan city licensing. I felt like I was being treated like a criminal. The employer should pay for this if your not an independent contractor.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not feel I should have to pay the fees.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Fitness

Worked for Health Fitness? Contribute to the Community!