Health Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Health Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview

My first interview they asked a series of questions like "What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses?" Pretty generic. Then they give you a small quiz about cholesterol, BMI, BP, glucose, etc. Then they have a mock health advising call where you have to give advice about ways to improve weights, cholesterol, BP, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation that questioned your integrity? What was your reaction? How did it play out? What were the consequences?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, they are pretty set on their base pay

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Interview with hiring manager. Interview with client liason in some cases. They ask standard questions, recruiter don't know a lot about the site in some cases. The program manager will offer specificity in questions to determine if you match.

Negotiation

None.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Fitness (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Initial phone screening from recruiter, resume passed along to hiring manager, phone interview, face to face interview. Once hired, background check and drug screening must be completed. Can be frustrating because of lengthy process.

Worksite Screening Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with 3 people: 1 a person who held a position directly above mine (not a manager), and 2 people who held the position I was applying for (again, no manager). I was called from a cell phone conference line and was not able to call people back, no one directly responsible for my training to be able to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a personal conflict between employees you are managing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was available. Only accepted to gain experience

Wellness Program Coordinator Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview within one week. Phone interview had pretty generic interview questions (Why do you want this position, how did you become interested in promoting health and fitness, etc.). We scheduled a one on one interview during the phone interview for the following week. The one on one interview lasted about 20 minutes with the tour and the interview questions. I thought that the phone interview was more in depth than the one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were a leader in a group setting   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Went through 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• They focused a lot on technical skills which was a necessity for the job.   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Health Fitness in September 2013.

Interview

Easy process - I submitted my resume online via website then was contacted by HR for a phone screening. Set up an interview with hiring manager on site, for a one time interview. The interview lasted roughly an hour discussing background of position and relevant experiences.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward questions, mostly behavior based and some typical questions about previous experience tying into position.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Interview

telephone interview

On Call Screener Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Health Fitness in May 2013.

Interview

The process was very easy. A phone interview was conducted with a few questions about health. I met the qualifications and was hired immediately.

Negotiation

n/a

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Health Fitness (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

Started with a brief 20-minute phone screening, followed by a 1-hour in person interview with two staff people. It was essentially a behavioral interview process, with a lot of "what would you do if..." for customer service related situations. They also had me do a short pretend phone call. Interviewers were friendly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• None, all of the questions were relatively easy to answer if you have an understanding of how to provide good customer service.   Answer Question