Health Fitness

Getting the Interview

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

On Call Screener Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Health Fitness in May 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very easy. A phone interview was conducted with a few questions about health. I met the qualifications and was hired immediately.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Worksite Screening Event Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a phone interview with 3 people: 1 a person who held a position directly above mine (not a manager), and 2 people who held the position I was applying for (again, no manager). I was called from a cell phone conference line and was not able to call people back, no one directly responsible for my training to be able to answer my questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle a personal conflict between employees you are managing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was available. Only accepted to gain experience

Program Manager Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening from recruiter, resume passed along to hiring manager, phone interview, face to face interview. Once hired, background check and drug screening must be completed. Can be frustrating because of lengthy process.

Interview Question – typical interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Massage Therapist Interview

Maplewood, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process went smoothly, interview was done by on site management. Ver professional facilities ensuring the safety and security. Clean atmosphere.

Interview Question – Having to take a drug test and conduct and pay for a background checkan city licensing. I felt like I was being treated like a criminal. The employer should pay for this if your not an independent contractor.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Did not feel I should have to pay the fees.

Health Coach Interview

Health Coach

Interviewed at Health Fitness

Interview Details – telephone interview

Interview Question – general questions   Answer Question

Health Advisor Interview

Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – Started with a brief 20-minute phone screening, followed by a 1-hour in person interview with two staff people. It was essentially a behavioral interview process, with a lot of "what would you do if..." for customer service related situations. They also had me do a short pretend phone call. Interviewers were friendly and engaging.

Interview Question – None, all of the questions were relatively easy to answer if you have an understanding of how to provide good customer service.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Tucson, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at Health Fitness in October 2011.

Interview Details – Found on Craigslist, First interview by phone. Second interview via video conference. Very up beat folks. No sense of negative comments or belittling words or tone.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over the other applicants?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It seemed like a take it or leave it proposition.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Beaumont, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Health Fitness in October 2008.

Interview Details – Interview including fitness knowledge based questions as well as leadership and organizational questions. Completed one-on-one interview as well as a group interview.

Interview Question – Scenarios based on how you would handle difficult staff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation in salary

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Health Fitness.

Interview Details – very laid back interview in which my experience was discussed and then we talked about timeline of opportunity within company.

Interview Question – There really wasnt one!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Fitness interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Health Fitness employees and interview candidates.