Health Management Associates Interview Questions

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Health Management Associates.

Contatced by phone for initial interview. Met in person many levels of management and interviewed. Contacted by phone and offered position.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Management Associates.

Went through a recruiter

Cannot Say Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Health Management Associates.

Was told job description. Paradise.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spring Hill, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Hill, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Health Management Associates in November 2012.

Called me the day after I placed my application. They changed my interview time several times. The manager did not show up but had her day and night shift acting Charge nurses meet with me. The interview was mostly about the department and my previous experience. They showed me around the department and offered me the job immediately. They stated it was a slow ER but it is in fact a busy ER.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask me any difficult questions. Matter of fact they didn't ask me anything that was not on my resume already.   Answer Question
    The day after my interview they called me and offered the best that they could give me and apologized that it wasn't more because they new I was worth more with my experience..

Collection Recovery Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Health Management Associates in October 2012.

told one thing in interview but job was completely changed when started,

Interview Questions
    • nothing they just sold u dreams to say yes then turned out to be a NIGHTMARE IN HELL   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Health Management Associates in September 2011.

Very fast. Applied in September, started working the end of October. Very simple questions.

Certified Nurse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Health Management Associates in April 2011.

I was interviewed by 3 managers

Interview Questions
    They offered me a rate and I accepted

Administrative Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Health Management Associates in April 2011.

The hiring process is confusing. The HR reps weren't adequate and often gave wrong information plus they had very bad attitudes. The communication was very poor in the human resources department. There were people that had serious language and cultural difficulties which makes it impossible to understand them. The office was loud and unprofessional.

MLS II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Health Management Associates in November 2009.

First your are interview by the department director and manager for which you are seeking a position. Then if that interview goes well, you are interviewed by someone in HR, this may be a senior or junior person depending on the position. If deparment heads and HR favored applicant. applicant is hired

Interview Questions
    • Explain a sitiuation in which you had to make a difficult decesion and how did you act   Answer Question
    none. stated salay and compenstation was all that was offered

Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Health Management Associates in June 2011.

i walked in and talked a little about my self and got the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for Health Management Associates? Contribute to the Community!