Health Net

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

3.1

Utilization Management Coordinator I Interview

Applied online, received a request for interview the next day. Interview consist of basic questions and situation question, fairly easily and not hard if you understand the question. After interview receive a email for the job two days later. Good and fast process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your organization policy and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Net in April 2014.

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions
    • What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   View Answer

Care Manager Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.

Membership Accounting Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Net.

Lots of behavioral questions. Be prepared to give examples.

Interview Questions
    • What obstacle did you encounter on your last job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    No room for negotiating

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Health Net in April 2013.

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Net in August 2011.

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Quality Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Health Net in February 2010.

2 Phone Interview and one 1:1 Interview

Public Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Health Net in February 2010.

Phone interview with panel of four people, in-person interview two weeks later with another panel of four, then 1:1 with hiring VP. I was told I got the job because of my research on the company, which I showed during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • All expected questions, behavior-base, 'tell me about a time.' They stressed community outreach and charitable volunteering,   Answer Question
    Absolutely no negotiation allowed.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Health Net in May 2009.

Hiring process was a good experience. Paperwork was quick.

Not a difficult experience.

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Health Net.

The interview process was quite structured but was very quick and well handled between the corporate office in California and the office in Portland.

Interview Questions
    • I always find the "provide a few examples of..." most difficult. I have a lot of experience from multi-faceted busy positions, and if I don't keep track of specific accomplishments, they tend to be forgotten under "the clutter."   Answer Question