Health Net Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Senior Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I met with the Director of the Dept. and we discussed the position and the job duties. Then he asked me a series of questions and told me someone will get in touch with me either way.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

The team seemed friendly enough. Unorganized - jumping from one topic to another. Seemed mostly there to for a Health Net presentation. Actually the entire interview was mostly a presentation of Health Net and the Department. Didn't understand how they feel I would be qualified if no specific questions were being asked towards me.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about yourself? Basic/Standard questions   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Got a phone interview without any notice but asked very general question about resume. Did not ask any behavioral questions. The person I talked on the phone was very nice. Quick 5 minute call. On site interview was not difficult either. Just going through resume and very few behavioral question.

Actuarial Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screen a week later with the hiring manager. Then came for an on site interview the week after. Met with 6 other actuaries within their team. One of them gave a difficult math problem (couldn't solve it). I thought the lower associates were extremely rude. They only pinpointed weaknesses in my resume and one of them refused to answer one of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative solution you had to a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Interview was one on one . It was not very difficult. The supervisor called and notified the temp agency that I did get the position. I was notified by the temp agency the next day and I started training on the following Monday.

Interview

Applied online, received a request for interview the next day. Interview consist of basic questions and situation question, fairly easily and not hard if you understand the question. After interview receive a email for the job two days later. Good and fast process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your organization policy and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Net (Oakland, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

A well-planned interview, typically use a standard set of questions to assess things such as interpersonal skills, communication skills, and job knowledge. The employer seeks to determine the suitability of the prospective employee for the job, while the employee tries to learn more about the position and the company while also impressing the employer. You must be able to effectively communicate your skills to a potential employer if you hope to have a chance of getting hired. I was fortunate to interview with the director of the department I applied for. I felt confident and comfortable as she was very easy to talk too.

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions

• What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called to request an interview through a talent agency. Interview was set up very quickly, in a matter of days. Interview was 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and took approximately 2 hours. I was then asked to interview with another manager from the team. I was hired by the agency as a contractor for 3 months then applied for the job and got it.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were relevant to the job, which was procurement. Business process questions, best practices, then technical questions about systems. They also asked about scenarios in the workplace and how I handled them. We also discussed workplace challenges and successes. Very pleasant experience.   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.