Health Net Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Got a phone interview without any notice but asked very general question about resume. Did not ask any behavioral questions. The person I talked on the phone was very nice. Quick 5 minute call. On site interview was not difficult either. Just going through resume and very few behavioral question.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Interview was one on one . It was not very difficult. The supervisor called and notified the temp agency that I did get the position. I was notified by the temp agency the next day and I started training on the following Monday.

Interview

Applied online, received a request for interview the next day. Interview consist of basic questions and situation question, fairly easily and not hard if you understand the question. After interview receive a email for the job two days later. Good and fast process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your organization policy and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions

• What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   1 Answer

Care Manager Interview

Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Net.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions. Be prepared to give examples.

Interview Questions

• What obstacle did you encounter on your last job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiating

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Net (Rancho Cordova, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Quality Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Health Net (Folsom, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

2 Phone Interview and one 1:1 Interview

Public Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with panel of four people, in-person interview two weeks later with another panel of four, then 1:1 with hiring VP. I was told I got the job because of my research on the company, which I showed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• All expected questions, behavior-base, 'tell me about a time.' They stressed community outreach and charitable volunteering,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation allowed.