Health Net Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2014
Updated Jun 24, 2014

3.1

Care Manager Interview

Hiring Freeze is in place.

Actuary Trainee Interview

I met with my future boss (a director level) and he was very nice. Just told me about the company, its products and the role. They asked me very basic questions about my educational background. I was fresh out of college at that point so there wasn't much for me to talk about really. I think it was more to check for a personality fit.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected. The one technical question asked of me was a probability question based on the binomial distribution.   Answer Question

Utilization Management Coordinator I Interview

Applied online, received a request for interview the next day. Interview consist of basic questions and situation question, fairly easily and not hard if you understand the question. After interview receive a email for the job two days later. Good and fast process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with your organization policy and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Actuarial Trainee Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Health Net in January 2008.

The people are nice and they didn't throw hard questions at all.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Health Net in March 2010.

Phone interview with the staffing recruiter to determine skill set and general admin questions. Followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager. Detailed dept and more specifics areound the job.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Health Net in March 2011.

I applied for a different position but a HN recruiter called me about the opening. She asked if I was interested and set up a panel interview. The interview consisted of a panel of managers who I would potentially report to. It lasted one hour with each manager asking questions related to the position I applied for. There were some qualification questions as well as behavioral questions. Afterwards they told me it would be about a week before I would know whether I was still a potential candidate.

Interview Questions
    • With little or no knowledge of the business, you are tasked to write the requirements. What do you do when you know you have to meet with the business in order to elicit requirements but they're so busy tha their response is, "I don't have time. Just write the requirements" ?   Answer Question

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Health Net in April 2013.

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Net in April 2009.

Regular inveterview and they drilled me with a bunch of technical finance questions as well as leadership questions

Quality Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Health Net in February 2010.

2 Phone Interview and one 1:1 Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Health Net in August 2011.

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Interview Questions

Worked for Health Net? Contribute to the Community!